26/2 - Sid- Riddz : And I cross my limits......

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

......because you set them for me and I refuse to burn alone....

Hmmm......

So......

Our ethereal fairy Riddhima sat next to Sid on his bed early morning , a little cautious , a little nervous ...the tray of morning tea in front of her... waiting for Sid to wake up. And Sid , like the old Sid - sweet , cute and adorable slowly awoke from his sweet slumber ... opening his eyes only to find a nervous Riddhima sitting next to him. The softness evaporated - all the angst and hatred against Riddzie registered and the superboy sat up so quickly that you felt as though he had seen a werewolf instead of his yet-to-be-a-darling wifey. .... the hardness , the grimness takes over his cute morning face and that is enough to scare Riddhima and register his angst in her head. Riddhima , looking away picks up the tray and leaves Sid's bed - standing up straight , not meeting his eyes as he glares at her ... she tells him that formally that he can have the tea when he feels like..... looks down at the floor , not wanting to see Sid's bitter face and timidly adds that she has written a letter for him - hopefully he will have his answers now and he will understand all that she wants to convey to him....

Sid's face doesn't melt even an inch and Riddhima , not wanting to register Sid's anger early in the morning in her already lambie-poo heart , goes out of the room......Sid... no matter how angry he is with Riddhima still goes and picks up the WRONG envelope.... he didn't need to read it . He hates her , right? But no... you can fight your head , not the instincts of your heart........Sid looks at the envelope and reads his name - MR. SIDDHANT MODI.......His jaw tightens and he looks at the door from where Riddhima just flew by .... He hates the sight of the way Riddhima has addressed him.....He pulls out what the letter holds.... yeah , yeah. The wrong letter. A honeymoon package.... and that does it for Sid..... Honeymoon package? Is she out of her mind? She doesn't love me, she wanted to die instead of marrying  me , we are  not even on talking terms and this is the solution that she has found - honey moon package? And what are we going to there ? Write travelogues? .....That deep-rooted and still fresh bee-stung feeling of humiliation and hurt raises his head and Sid tears the tickets to bits and pieces ... disgusted with Riddhima over something that she didn't even do.But then , angry people get hurt and cause hurt... they have never seen reason and Sid is no different.

Downstairs , an anxious and worried Riddhima is going round in circles , expecting Sid to pop up any moment and give her at least a positive sign that she can expect that sunshine from him that she so badly misses and needs. But in pours the adorable gang , hoping to see their favourite fairytale couple immortalized in marital bliss like a classic movie poster...... but what they witness breaks their heart.....

Sid , bubbling with all fury hormones comes down the stairs screaming Riddhima's name.... his tone , his mood , his body language shocks everyone ( body double was poor, KW-JW , stop fooling around and report on time for your shoots , you two cute dodos!)......Sid stops. He maneuvers his behaviour in a better way but the sting doesn't leave .... for a few fleeting seconds , Riddhima smiles , once again hoping against hope that Sid is back to normal... but no. Not so soon..... Sid makes it a point to hurt and humiliate Riddhima in front of his friends without making it obvious. But Sid is not seeing reason in his hurt infuriated state.... your sister , your friends are not fools. They know you inside out.....and they leave , resolving to build a truce bridge between Sid -Riddz.....

A heartbroken , humiliated but more than that , a hurt Riddhima looks at an embittered Sid in shock as he jerks her away ,having invested all the fury on her elbow.... THAT.... that is the kind of anger Sid is filled up with against Riddhima and him not reading the right letter only made the matters worse for both of them.... Now, Sid feels low self-esteem and feels low or rather no respect for the woman whom he had gone on his knees five days ago....

Charging back to his room , leaving Riddhima crying in the living room , Sid sees her reflection in the mirror and all that is bubbling inside comes out in a single blow that crashes the mirror..... and they both look at each-other in those shattered glass pieces.... and those scattered reflections indicate the state of their hearts right now - SHATTERED. While Riddhima expresses her broken heart in hidden silent tears... Sid keeps it inside and his bruised heart , emotions , ego springs out in the form of a flaring temper.

Later, the gang , even though having the best of intentions to get a patch-up done between Sid-Riddz only end up worsening the situation. It is not their fault because they don't know the status of Sid-Riddz' marriage........but all those playful words that JP and my hottie Yuvster told Sid had an adverse effect.....

JP-Yuvi touched Sid's sore spot - RIDDHIMA and what position he has in her life. Whatever they told him good innocence stung Sid again on the inside - Riddhima doesn't listen to me. She is not in my control , I am not in her control. Her negations , her refusals will only get bigger and i will ultimately lose not only my significance but myself as well. They... my friends are ridiculing me , aren't they? ....And to top it all, Sid is DRUNK by now. All wounded emotions and his stung ego gushes to the surface and he decides to go and get Riddhima here.....

What followed was a fleeting tender moment.......

A drunk , out-of-his-senses Sid comes back to his house... screaming Riddhima's name and no , this time it is not an angry tone ... it is a tottering drunk tone of a child who runs home to his favourite candies..... Riddhima turns and looks at him - coloured wet and drunk. He looks at her with an unconscious expression of fondness and puzzling emotions.... she watches him come closer , closer and closer. No... he doesn't do anything. He just stands there looking at her and his gaze unsettles her.... Cornered by his physical presence and pinned to a pillar , she shifts to move... and Sid reacts. He holds her by her arms and pins her back to the pillar , holding her hands and Riddhima unsettled - not scared. There is no anger on Sid's face... infact , he looks at her very tenderly and that tenderness strikes Riddhima as well for once when she momentarily looks into his eyes.... and then, she turns her face away as Sid's face gently closes on to her..... this was just a flicker ... a fleeting flicker of the Sid we know... the Sid who is tender towards Riddhima. Angry Sid should get drunk everyday.

Bottomline :

Sid is crossing his limits, yes. It is wrong, yes . It is unjustified, yes. It is unnatural... NO.
Sid is a good man , alright but he is not a saint. He is like you and me..... we hug when we are touched and we bite when we are stung. It is human nature to be the best in good times and battle your worst in bad times. It has been only three days since Sid married a woman who chose to end her life rather than be with him. The shock , the humiliation , the wounds are still fresh and Sid is still coming to terms with the reality and truth of this marriage. He has not told anyone about what happened - he cannot open his heart to anyone - he cannot even speak to anyone and the beautiful wife who wants to make amends is only a manifestation of  fickle emotions and mistrust for him..... Sid has nothing and nobody to fall back on... Riddhima has touched him and stung him so much at the same time that Sid cannot separate himself from her - not even in his pain and anguish.....You stoop to your lowest in your worst.

When you look at Sid humiliate Riddhima in front of everyone by asking her to wipe her shoe.... you rewind to the times when Riddhima raised her hand on Sid, slapped him - when Riddhima got him arrested twice and beaten up by cops, when Riddhima gave in to her ego and did anything and everything to get Sid out of Sanjivani - all those times when she did not trust Sid's innocence and intentions , when she got him labeled a rapist in front of the whole world........strange , isn't it? If this wasn't fiction , you would call it the Circle of Karma.....Riddhima crossed her limits when Sid was genuine and innocent.... today, Sid is crossing his limits when Riddhima is genuine and innocent.

And no. Sid's character is not ruined. He is like any other normal human-being in an  extraordinary situation - we all are good , we all are bad and we all border in the ugly in the given situation. Tomorrow , he will melt and wrap Riddhima again in his brand of sunshine blankets....and all this bitterness will dissolve. Riddhima will snuggle up to her returned angel again.

Sid has bound himself to Riddhima and vice versa in a strange painful bond - they boomerang into each-other. So, a hurt and humiliated Sid is not going to keep distance and cry in a corner... he is going to pull her into the fire. Feel bad . Feel humiliated.Feel what i feel.  There is no other way i can handle this... i cannot forgive you , i cannot distance you. Stay with me - in the good , in the bad and we shall rise above the ugly...

Siddhant and Riddhimna are not a classic romance or a fairytale. They are a wounded saga of soulmates borne out of pain , hatred , emotional abuse, bruised hearts and vices .... weaving their weeping willow fairytale. They are not a love story. They are a life story and am sure even the creatives don't know that , or do they know?

Before you judge anyone - in fact , in fiction , in life.... always remember just one thing .... we are only HUMAN  and we all wear our own pair of shoes.

P.S- Putting all the seriousness aside , I think Sid-Riddz looked pretty hot in the last scene😍. Ah, we  women! Creatures of love , romance and poetry. 😳

Love and luck always,

Stay fabulous,

God bless everyone.πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
A very well written post, my dear.   But then again, I could say that about ALL of your posts.   πŸ‘
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

*Reserved*

EDITED!

Okay so can I hug youπŸ€—. Your so freaking amazing. It's such a pleasure reading your post. The feeling inside is unexplained. I start to feel connected to the character in a unusual manner, it so uncanny.
Have I even mentioned how much I loved your descriptionon on Sid's character currently. Spot on my dear. You have explained it so beautifully that now noone will odium Sid but understand how wounded his heart is.

Your analysis on today about Siddhima is precisely perfect. Poco you have once again given us a luminous, tremendous , wonderfully amazing, awesome and yes im short on words because all these words are not enough to praise your writing skills. I know, I know.. you must be so bored of me repeating the same thing a 100 times but what can I say, you talent forces me to repeat my words in the same sense. Im completely blown away reading these post of your and feeling inspired.

The Sid post
It turly attracted me the most. The way you described everything. Oh my gosh, you literally stole the words out of my mouth however you penned down it in a much better manner and made me fall in love with him all over again. Sid presently has similar characterizes of a injured lion. If he feels benevolence, he covers in rage and shows his aggressive nature believeing his own judgment of being hurt once again because of his weakness. Our darling Siddie, fears of betrayal of his trust from Riddhima. The wounds she has given his heart are still fresh and will take time to heal. His heart is still bleeding out all the pain. It can't be stitched by few amusing spoken words and deeds. He is a human- being who has tired to control all the insults, abusing actions, every lowest things Riddhima has pushed him into due to silly misunderstandings but trying to give up her life on the day of their marriage proving she holds no trust on him. It stabbed his feelings deeply and pierced his heart. What has exasperated him more in crossing his limits, that he has many people he trusts however he can't share the burden his dil is carrying. All his fury flows out when he throws all the hatred he could possible hold on Riddhima. 

Tomorrow , he will melt and wrap Riddhima again in his brand of sunshine blankets....and all this bitterness will dissolve. Riddhima will snuggle up to her returned angel again.
Riddhima understands the pains she has put Sid through, and will not lose her tranquil. As a idyllic wife she will try and clear all the hatred and misunderstandings that are making this marriage more ugly.
Siddhant and Riddhimna are not a classic romance or a fairytale. They are a wounded saga of soulmates borne out of pain , hatred , emotional abuse, bruised hearts and vices .... weaving their weeping willow fairytale.

This fairytale has lost souls who have faced hatred, injuires in the heart, have shattered, drowned in tears, pain. They have been through alot. It's a wounded saga, a hurt myth that has boundaries of an extraordinary love that will slowly slowly wrap the broken dils and form into one, one beating heart.

And oh my that last scene between Siddhi. It was beyond breathtaking hot. It was passionate. So close. It's the hatred relationship with the few shades of attraction and a strong passion that keeps attaching the two together through invisible strings.
--Asthu
Edited by Asthuox - 14 years ago
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME AWESOME Poca!! I love it! It made me feel sooo much better about the episode!

Beautifully written as always! Hats off yaar and agree fully~~
thanks poco, u made my day i was pretty mad at the creatives, i never expected to see his side of sid and yes Ridhz did put him through public humiliation numerous occasions but coming this from siddy widdy looked so unreal!!...... so i guess it's karmaa!!!

I hope things settle down by tuesday and sid get's to know the truth!

cheers
poco
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So good to see you Pocu, and i needed to read your post to actually make sense of this episode, you say it better then what i want to :)

Sid has bound himself to Riddhima and vice versa in a strange painful bond - they boomerang into each-other. So, a hurt and humiliated Sid is not going to keep distance and cry in a corner... he is going to pull her into the fire. Feel bad . Feel humiliated.Feel what i feel.  There is no other way i can handle this... i cannot forgive you , i cannot distance you. Stay with me - in the good , in the bad and we shall rise above the ugly...

Siddhant and Riddhimna are not a classic romance or a fairytale. They are a wounded saga of soulmates borne out of pain , hatred , emotional abuse, bruised hearts and vices .... weaving their weeping willow fairytale. They are not a love story. They are a life story and am sure even the creatives don't know that , or do they know?

Before you judge anyone - in fact , in fiction , in life.... always remember just one thing .... we are only HUMAN  and we all wear our own pair of shoes.

I totally love this whole paragraphs πŸ‘  - you are right they are not a love story, but a life story😳

And you are right - we are only Human, i guess if i have to be honest i think if i was Sid i would act like him, but i dont think i could do what he tells her to do in the precap

Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi nitzy wow amazing analysis dear... just loved it..i just saw todays epi...i agree to each n everything u said...
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey NitzyπŸ€—

Siddhant and Riddhimna are not a classic romance or a fairytale. They are a wounded saga of soulmates borne out of pain , hatred , emotional abuse, bruised hearts and vices .... weaving their weeping willow fairytale. They are not a love story. They are a life story and am sure even the creatives don't know that , or do they know?πŸ‘πŸ‘

Before you judge anyone - in fact , in fiction , in life.... always remember just one thing .... we are only HUMAN  and we all wear our own pair of shoes.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I just loved these lines !!

The first part of your post and today's epi actually made me feel like whacking Sid....lolz...but when I read your bottomline, I realized that its not Sid's fault completely. We all are the same....we try to harm the person whom we 'hate' as much as we can and do everything possible to inflict pain on them. Our wounds and agony overpower our innate goodness and make us cross our limits. And Sid is no different. He tried to make amends with Riddhima time and again but she kept on testing his patience and hence his outrage. But I feel for Riddhima too....its true that once she had behaved with Sid just the way he is behaving now.....but she has changed...she is back to being her sensitive, sweet old self. She now wants to give their relationship a chance....wants to fix everything but is not getting Sid's support....infact she gets only humiliation and his bitterness. Both of them are not at fault......they have always been victims of circumstances and are still trapped into the vicious circle. They both will have to together walk on the thorns to get a bed of roses later.
Edited by Starry_night - 14 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

You know that old saying 'you always hurt the ones you love'  - its not love yet but they are more closer in emotional state of mind and bond then anything else

"That old saying, how you always hurt the one you love, well, it works both ways"

- Chuck Palahniuk
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally da sid da super boy  gets a justifiaction 4rm da beautifull lady n her ever most wonderfull wordsπŸ‘
never test patience of a person 2 extreme!!!!
agree wid ur each n every wrd certain wounds take time 2 heal...........
" as you sow , so shall you reap ".
sid's character is doin gud reaction a normal creature does wen u turn bak pages u realise where we were wrong if ridhima will sit down she'll knw wht sid went thru!!

so sid beta u concentrate on ma futurechichuhha tipsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lub u di *HUG*
god bless u