India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

WHERE IS KUMUD?

tarangir Newbie
tarangir
tarangir

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Does anyone know what has happened to Kumud?   She is away a long time looking for a lawyer for her mother!  

Does anyone think Garv should throw Kali out if he wants Kumud back?  What a joke?   He cries everytime he remembers Kumud but does not have guts or brains to get rid of the girl who is responsible for his marital problems!   

Sharon Newbie
Sharon
Sharon

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
garv yaar..
what r u thinking...
KICK HER OUT!!
tarangir Newbie
tarangir
tarangir

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koyaal

Kumud is also very irresponsible.   She left her mother in jail, and she has not been on the screen now for over 2 weeks.  

Kumud is the loveliest character in KKusum.  I hope she does no go away forever!

i agree wit you tarangir
kali is resposible for all this.but garv is so stupid that he can't think of that.

armaan_luver Groupbie
armaan_luver
armaan_luver

Posted: 15 September 2004 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

kumud is supposed to be pregant? where is her stomach ?

nitu Newbie
nitu
nitu

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 8:20am | IP Logged
yes u r right koyaal Big smile kumud is the loveliest & swetest girl in small screen.we all like her & we wach kussum only because of herTongue.
tarangir Newbie
tarangir
tarangir

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by armaan_luver

Yes, well she reappeared, looking beautiful and with a perfect figure!   This is what I would like to see.

Kumud becomes tough, not become another Kusum.   For a change would like to see one of these good girls becoming tough and independent and show the mean, selfish members of the family that she can fight back and let Garv know that you cant have another girl in the house and claim that he is misundestood!    This will never happen, I know, there will be the usual rhona dhona and no explanation as nobody every finishes the sentence when they try to explain anything!     But we still enjoy it and that is why we watch it.

kumud is supposed to be pregant? where is her stomach ?

armaanshergill Newbie
armaanshergill
armaanshergill

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

hi guyes hr u guyes wr here fine and my kide like kusssam v much he said i wanna merry with kussam lolLOL and 1 more thing not this one kussam which is be4 this kussam orignel one LOL he said i wanna merry her but he is only 5 year old lolLOL i said 1 day y u wanna merry her he said i like her 2 much thats y i wanna merry her ooooooooo his mom said u r to young 4 her  he said no i m ok 4 her lolLOLok any way  evey 1 like olde one kussam not new one ok bye and have v good day 2 every one

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top