Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

TN in a tamil film..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
From the day I started watching YPNHK, I was wondering where I had seen TN before..

this week in one of the tamil channels, I happen to see 'Villain' - a film in which TN was involved in a fight with the hero of the movie Ajith Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriihinzhideEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TN in a tamil film.." in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged

u kidding me?
well there's nothing wrong in working in a tamil film  but its strange at the same time.....

I've been tryin to get more info on TN ,this mite help
cheers

HIna

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Really? Gosh... haven't watched that film! Don't think it was well-received! But yeah, I can see TN as a villain. Quite similar to roles Ashish Vidhyarthi plays in Tamil films.

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Oh thats nice Smile 

I think he's also done some Hindi film/s .. coz I do feel like I've seen him before YPNHK. Agree with you Gaayu .. he does fit into the kinda roles Ashish Vidyarthi did Smile 

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
oops.. did my post mean that he was playing the main villain... The name of the movie is 'villain' ..

he was one many villains in the movie.. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.