Written/Video Update for 26th Feb'10

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks a ton mitts :)

That's such a sad episode...I reprimand Manju for standing by her lowly brother still, and letting everyone trod over Archana - Manav!
Thanks for update Meeti..:)
I liked today episode and dialogues was very good today.
first time i liked Savita's fighting and Archu was brilliant today finally girl stood up for self today now I'm some where confidence that she will move on in her life and think about herself.
Even Manav was good protected his wife nicely...
Sulochana i hate her ๐Ÿ˜ก
again no churail which was good ๐Ÿ‘
i would rate 8/10 actually 1 extra for Savita and Archu respectively 

Thanks a lot for the update .. I never thought sul aai to take ajit side but watever.. I'm glad archu stood up for manav's family

Edited by priya_sparsha - 14 years ago
omg!! This soluchana got no brains...
she is asking Manav's family to leave, by right that filthy ๐Ÿคฌ to leave!
WTH... thanks  for the update!
Thanks for the update. Not a bad episode at all.
for Archu, i guess she can't talk to her family members for the next two months.. most probably that might be Sav's condition... whatever is it, today's epi was dam HOTT!
Thank you..

I am sure now satish mother will be influenced by RA and will turn negative....why so much negativity ...

It was a nice episode, especially the fight between Ajit and Manav. The women talk was just irritating...bakk bakk bakk all the way.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'll rate it 7/10. Archu did a good job today by defending her sasural, but Sulochna fell completely down to the ground. How could she support that fraud when she know all about him? She's more selfish than I'd imagined. Manav is also a looser...stare like a wolf, but doesn't act. He must get more active, both in the dialouges and action. I'm wondering what type of condition Sav talked about at the end. Maybe asking Archu to file a complaint against Ajit? Time will show...๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, thanks for the nice update!

Edited by indianfighter - 14 years ago
thanks for the updateโญ๏ธ what on earth!!an engagement was spoiled cuz of stupid people. ajit deserves some good licks and a pnch in the mouth, his mother needs...i dont no what and savita...Lord help her. if she keeps her trap shut, she wud not have spoiled this engagement. i think archu's mom as rite to tell them leave. she came into the people's house to upset it and cause trouble.