Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

HUSSAIN *CHAT TRANSCRIPT*

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Hussain Kuwajerwala

Transcript of LIVE CHAT with TV actor, Hussain Kuwajerwala at 14.00 hrs on Tuesday, February 1, 2005 in Mumbai

Hussain Kuwjerwala Heart
TV actor

"I'd love to be like my TV character 'Sumit' but he is too good to be true and seems larger than life; I am human and do make mistakes."

Vibu > Would you agree doing steamy scenes on-screen?
Hussain Kuwajerwala > As long as they do not look vulgar, and if the situation really requires it (I'll do it). But, I have my own limits.

Huju_lovers > Hi Hussain, we are Munir and Anum from Pakistan, we love you very much. When will you come to Pakistan?
Hussain Kuwajerwala > There have been certain series which have been shot in Pakistan and I am also taking on a show which is going to be shot in Pakistan. See you soon.

Monica > Hi Hussain, I am a great fan of yours. Can you tell me that how did you get your first chance in the television industry? Which was your debut serial? When is your birthday and what are your favorites with regard to colour, dish (food), movie, song, serial, costar?
Hussain Kuwajerwala > Well, I went to all the possible ad agencies and production houses and got a call from an agency regarding a press ad. With no godfather (in this industry to back me) I have made it here. Aashirwad was my debut serial. My birthday is 12 October 1977. Favourite color is blue. And among food dishes, chicken in any form is what I relish. Favourite movie is Life Is Beautiful . As for TV serials, the only serials that I have really followed are M ahabharat and Nukkad . As for favourite co-star, I get along with everybody.

Anas ahmed > Hi Hussain, what's your relationship with Juhi? We hear that you will marry her.
Hussain Kuwajerwala > Well that's a big time rumour and we both laugh over it, as there is no truth in this.

Monica > Which place do you actually belong to? Have you ever been to Hyderabad?
Hussain Kuwajerwala > I am from Bombay (Mumbai). And I have not been to Hyderabad.

Ram > What sort of girl do you like Hussain? Say something more than 'simple.' Describe the girl of your dreams. Have you found her? Is the search still on?
Hussain Kuwajerwala > Have I found her............ hmmmmm? The girl I want should be simple, not very complicated but interesting. We should be compatible and she should be my best friend.

Monica > How do you identify yourself with 'Sumit'? Is Hussain like Sumit? How are you now recognised by the public - as 'Sumit' or as Hussain?
Hussain Kuwajerwala > Well, people do know me as Hussain as well as 'Sumit' because of my anchor based shows. I would love to be like 'Sumit' but he is too good to be true. He is larger than life, but I am human and do make mistakes.

Springchicken554 > Hi Hussain, would you ever consider coming abroad, and do you know any other languages besides Hindi?
Hussain Kuwajerwala > Hindi, English, Gujarati are the languages I know. Where do you want me to be? I have been abroad.

Anas ahmed > So what's your plans of marriage?
Hussain Kuwajerwala > It's a wonderful bond and would want to get into one. I am not a loner and would need a partner to look up to.

Reevaa > Hussain, you are the best. I would like to meet you. And I would like to know why aren't you trying for movies. You have the caliber, looks and I think you are going to make it big in Bollywood.
Hussain Kuwajerwala > Well, I hope whatever you say does come true and thank you for the compliment. It's just that one is waiting for the right break. I would not want to do anything that would disappoint you.

Sonika > What would you have been, if not an actor?
Hussain Kuwajerwala > First of all thank god I am an actor because very few people in life get to do what they actually want to. And if I had not been an actor, I would have finished my MBA and work in one of the companies abroad, and would not have great fans like you.

Shaira2 > Do you intend taking later a part behind the camera like dialogue writing, directing or producing?
Hussain Kuwajerwala > Well, I have always lived life the way it has come to me and the day I feel there's a need for it, I would not hold back myself.

David_beckham > Apart from acting, what thrills you most?
Hussain Kuwajerwala > I love watching films.

Madiha > HI Hussain, this is Madiha from Karachi and I want to ask you that why are you so handsome and dashing and do you like Kumkum? If you like her than plzzzzzzzzzzzz marry her.
Hussain Kuwajerwala > I am laughing at what you are saying. Thank you so much for the compliment but she is only a good friend. Well, I can't fulfill your wish in real life but in the serial, it has been fulfilled.

Aditi > What do you like more - acting in soaps or anchoring shows?
Hussain Kuwajerwala > I think both are challenging in their own ways and challenges keep you going.

Sign Off Message > Life is short and wonderful. Live and let live and enjoy and cherish all the beautiful moments.
*how nice that he wants her DREAMGIRL to be very simple.Smile
* ""As long as they donot look vulgar,&if the situation really requires it(i'll do it)BUT I HAVE MY OWN LIMITS.""  This proves that he is so straightforward.Smile

what a wonderful chat ,do u like this,pleez  give me ur views about this AMAZING chatTongue

thanx!

*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
THANKS ALOT FOR SHARINGClapClap
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Thnks a million zara i so wanted to read his transcript, yep he does sound lyk a gentleman he is a good guy!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top