Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Help Desk/Suggestions Corner (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 60

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Can sum1 plz tell me when Ragini and Sadhna goes for the Natraj competition, who wins it???

Thanks..........

Hello dear! Hug

Sadhna and Ragini perform separately on February 23rd and they have their face-off on the 24th, with Ragini being declared as the winner as Sadhna fell down after remembering some flashbacks about Ragini.

Hope I helped! Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Help Desk/Suggestions Corner (Page 9)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Dreamy_Girl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Awww...... Thank u sooo much..........Big smile  And when will they know about mamiji's health???

Edited by -Dreamy_Girl- - 13 March 2010 at 10:13pm

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
well...they all came to know about mami's health on the 19th feb

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hi someone told me that REPORT & HYPERLINK button is for what in everyone's post. I dont know what is the use of this two buttons. I know the use of only QOUTE button. So plzzz help meBig smile.

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhi

Hi someone told me that REPORT & HYPERLINK button is for what in everyone's post. I dont know what is the use of this two buttons. I know the use of only QOUTE button. So plzzz help meBig smile.

Hello! Hug

The report button is used to report posts that go against the India-Forums code of conduct. For example, if swearing is used in a post, you have the ability to report that post and the DT will deal with the member who posted it. Degarding characters is also an example of a kind of post to report.

The hyperlink button is used to post links. If you enter a link in that function, you give the ability to you and other members to click on the link and be directed straight to the webpage.

Hope that helped! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regallapankhiKinSanj

-Dreamy_Girl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

well...they all came to know about mami's health on the 19th feb

On 19th feb ok i'll search for the updates... Coz here these episodes will now going to be telecasted..

Thanksss........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Eva

Hello! Hug

The report button is used to report posts that go against the India-Forums code of conduct. For example, if swearing is used in a post, you have the ability to report that post and the DT will deal with the member who posted it. Degarding characters is also an example of a kind of post to report.

The hyperlink button is used to post links. If you enter a link in that function, you give the ability to you and other members to click on the link and be directed straight to the webpage.

Hope that helped! Hug
Thanxxxx HugHug

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@oankhi: My pleasure dear! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top