Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Help Desk/Suggestions Corner (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 60

ayman111

Groupbie

ayman111

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
how do you post a pic on this forum and if you post it on a link what if you don't have a link to post the pic how do you do it then

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Help Desk/Suggestions Corner (Page 7)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prachy_07

prachy_07

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
need alekh n sadna's song ....download link plz....

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayman111

how do you post a pic on this forum and if you post it on a link what if you don't have a link to post the pic how do you do it then

Hello! Hug

You can save the picture and upload it on sites like TinyPic and ImageShack. After you get an upload link, click the button and enter your link. Press OK and your picture should appear! Hug

Hope that helped! Hug

@prachy_07: Hello! Hug

It has been uploaded by Sanju it in her thread! Smile

Here is the link...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1326605

Hope that helped! Hug

Edited by *Eva* - 10 March 2010 at 2:52pm

ayman111

Groupbie

ayman111

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
thanks EVA that really helps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva*

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I haven't watched Bidaai in ages, literally.
& I just saw the artical that the sister are getting back together?!
I stopped watching once Alekh's friend (I forget his name) who was pose to treat him left.

Can someone please clue me in the major plot event.
Like, what split the sisters, how did Alekh get better, how did Dadiji die, what did Alekh hate red roses etc....

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobabiicakesz

I haven't watched Bidaai in ages, literally.
& I just saw the artical that the sister are getting back together?!
I stopped watching once Alekh's friend (I forget his name) who was pose to treat him left.

Can someone please clue me in the major plot event.
Like, what split the sisters, how did Alekh get better, how did Dadiji die, what did Alekh hate red roses etc....

Hey! Welcome back to the show! Hug

Well, Sadi and Ragi have been alag due to misunderstandings. Ranvir hit this goon, who was trying to eve-tease Sadi and gave him SUCH a thrashing that the goon became unconscious. Ranvir is arrested by the police and the Rajvanshs are SHOCKED. Ragini was pregnant, at that time and she becomes very depressed.

The Rajvanshs hire a lawyer to save Ranvir and the lawyer says that Sadi MUST say that Ranvir didnt hit the goon after he was unconscious. Everyone emotionally blackmails Sadi to lie but Sadi sticks to her values and tells the truth, much to everyones shock.

Ragini gets a miscarriage and the blame is put on Sadi. Vasu kickes Sadi out of the house and now Sadi lives with her Mamaji. Ragi is instigated by Mamiji and Vasu against Sadi and starts to hate Sadi. Ranvir is sentenced to a year imprisonment but he gets out shortly.

Ranvir finds out about the sisters and he is hell-bent on bringing Sadi back to the house.

Recently, Sadi found out that her Mamiji has a brain clot and participates in a dance competition to get money for the operation. Ragi is also participating for Ranvir's sake, but both dont know they are against each other. After Sadi's performance, both find out that they are against each other in a final face-off and Ragi misunderstands Sadi again. Sadi loses the competition for Ragi's sake and signs divorce papers with Alekh for 5 lakhs from Vasu.

Ragi misunderstands Sadi's intentions of signing the divorce papers as Sadi is mum about Vasu and does not want to talk about it.

Ragi slowly gets a feeling that something is not right and decides to investigate. Yesterday, she went to the hospital to discharge her mother (Sadi's Mamiji) and overhears Sadi's Gurumaa and her mother talking about Sadi's intentions of the competition. Ragi is shocked and Gurumaa tells her that Sadi lost on purpose for Ragi and that she participated for her Mamiji.

Ragi is in disbelief and calls up her brother Vinu, who tells her that Sadi arranged the money for the operation and he does not know how. Ragi is hell-bent on figuring out where Sadi got the money from and decides to get some more information.

Vasu and Indrajit are arguing at home and Vasu spills out the reasons why Sadi married Alekh and why Sadi signed the divorce papers. Ragi overhears EVERYTHING and is COMPLETELY shocked. Today's precap showed a frantic Ragi wanting to go the her maayka and a confused Ranvir.

Alekh got better after he found out that Chhoti Maa was the killer of his dadaji. He gets a seizure and slowly recovers from his past, with Sadi's love and care.

Dadaji was killed by CM, after he refused to give Naveen his property.

Alekh hated red roses because he saw a woman (CM) with red roses on her hair, strangling Dadaji.

Hope that helped you! Hug

--chandni--

Goldie

--chandni--

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
is there a link for the dil janiya song??

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --chandni--

is there a link for the dil janiya song??

Hello! Hug

It has been uploaded by Sanju it in her thread! Smile

Here is the link...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1326605

Hope that helped! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--chandni--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top