Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Help Desk/Suggestions Corner (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 60

amrapali_dubey

Goldie

amrapali_dubey

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me 1.why did sakshi agree to marry alekh??
2.is she pregnent coz she always keeps touching her stomach???
3.if yes then whose child is it??
4.why did her bf ditch her??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Help Desk/Suggestions Corner (Page 56)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aveiro

IF-Rockerz

Aveiro

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
heyy

i would like to know what has happened in bidaai after sadhana's death i didnt get to watch the drama. can someone please tell me

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

can anyone tell me 1.why did sakshi agree to marry alekh??
2.is she pregnent coz she always keeps touching her stomach???
3.if yes then whose child is it??
4.why did her bf ditch her??

Hey there! Hug

I'm going to try my best to answer your questions...I havent seen the show for over 3 months now so I could be wrong. From time-to-time, my friend gives me some scoop on whats going on...so I'm not even sure myself. ROFL

1)  Sakshi agreed to marry Alekh so that she could get revenge on the RV family (more like Anmol, Alekh & Ragini as Sakshi got into this drama because of Vasu's proposal & Anmol-Ragini put Tarun into jail)

2)  Yes, Sakshi is pregnant.

3) 
The child is Tarun's.

4)  Tarun ditched her because he apparently used her as a connection to the RVs, to steal from them...so on the wedding day, I think he stole the jewellery from the RVs with Sakshi's help? Confused ROFL

Hope that helped...I'm not exactly sure though! Hug

pqrsswati

pqrsswati

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
hey m new in this india forum i want all the songs of bidaai specially the songs played on sadhnas death i request to the respected holders to plz link me to the songs gallary or if any other link then also m desprite to hve title track sad version plz........Embarrassed

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana7

heyy

i would like to know what has happened in bidaai after sadhana's death i didnt get to watch the drama. can someone please tell me

Our very own Sanju AKA SanKi4eva has posted the summaries (post-leap) from the SP official website for all of us to read...Embarrassed

Please refer to:

Kahaani Ab Tak - Post Leap (NO COMMENTS)

Hope that helped...Hug

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Hello...

Actually I stopped watching after Sadhna's exit.... Can anyone tell me when Ragini got married again? Please

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miketa

Hello...

Actually I stopped watching after Sadhna's exit.... Can anyone tell me when Ragini got married again? Please

Hello there! Hug

As I don't watch the show anymore, I'm not 100% sure....but I think Ragini got married right after Ranvir's demise, if I'm not mistaken. I don't think Anmol-Ragini's wedding was telecasted, so the exact date is unknown...but I may be wrong. Embarrassed

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Eva*

Originally posted by Miketa

Hello...

Hello there! Hug

As I don't watch the show anymore, I'm not 100% sure....but I think Ragini got married right after Ranvir's demise, if I'm not mistaken. I don't think Anmol-Ragini's wedding was telecasted, so the exact date is unknown...but I may be wrong. Embarrassed

When did the leap took place? I might re-start watching so just wanted to know...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top