Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Help Desk/Suggestions Corner (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 60

..swagger..

IF-Rockerz

..swagger..

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
i want to give a Video but the whole page of Youtube comes with it,,,how can i only post that video without youtube page???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Help Desk/Suggestions Corner (Page 53)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaKinny4ever

i want to give a Video but the whole page of Youtube comes with it,,,how can i only post that video without youtube page???

If you want to embed a YouTube video in a post...use the following code, while posting:

[YOUTUBE]INSERT YOUTUBE LINK[/YOUTUBE]

The video should show up...hope that helped! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..swagger..

..swagger..

IF-Rockerz

..swagger..

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
hay every1
i was finding that flash back scene jis mein ragini made halwa for ranvir wen he was in jail can someone give me links or tell me the date of the episode
plzzz

..swagger..

IF-Rockerz

..swagger..

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Eva*

Originally posted by PriyaKinny4ever

If you want to embed a YouTube video in a post...use the following code, while posting:

[YOUTUBE]INSERT YOUTUBE LINK[/YOUTUBE]

The video should show up...hope that helped! Embarrassed
thanx buddyHug

*Eva*

_poonam_

_poonam_

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
hey just saw tellybuzz article that a tamil serial kolangal is going to be remaked on starplus and may telecast in prime time slot on the end of september is this true then bidaai hamasha keliye bidaai legi pleaseeeeeeeee any ony one tell me

puja.k

puja.k

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Help please! I want to change my siggie but i've forgotten how to do it Embarrassed I know WHERE to put the link once i've chosen my siggie, but how do you get the link/quote in the first place? Please help Smile

I want an old school siggie of our Saalekh (Angad and Sara) just to keep the hope/love alive Smile Anyone can point me in the right direction???

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja.k

Help please! I want to change my siggie but i've forgotten how to do it Embarrassed I know WHERE to put the link once i've chosen my siggie, but how do you get the link/quote in the first place? Please help Smile

I want an old school siggie of our Saalekh (Angad and Sara) just to keep the hope/love alive Smile Anyone can point me in the right direction???

Hey Puja! Hug

In order to use a siggy, upload it by using http://tinypic.com

After it's uploaded, there should be four codes in front of you...copy the second code and go to your profile (which is under your dashboard) and then click on the signature tab. Paste the code in the white box...and there you go, it should show up! Hug

puja.k

puja.k

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Eva*

Originally posted by puja.k

Hey Puja! Hug

In order to use a siggy, upload it by using http://tinypic.com

After it's uploaded, there should be four codes in front of you...copy the second code and go to your profile (which is under your dashboard) and then click on the signature tab. Paste the code in the white box...and there you go, it should show up! Hug

Thanks for getting back to me *Eva* Smile

How do I use siggies that have been posted by others? There are some fabulous Saalekh ones and I'm not that creative at all Embarrassed so I was wanting to use a ready-made siggy Smile

Thanks in advance Smile

*Eva*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top