Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yashi39 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi !!!!!!! can anyone please tell me how to delete a account over here ?
SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yashi: You go to your profile and delete it..

And I need help where is bidaai's all songs .. I mean all song wo are been played? Media center
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SaVni

And I need help where is bidaai's all songs .. I mean all song wo are been played? Media center

Hey! 🤗

Here's the link for the media centre: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1077804

Enjoy! 🤗
eleniel83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can you please tell me the full weeks retelecast day and time according to Pakistan? please please i will be grateful....Edited by eleniel83 - 14 years ago
rupali19 thumbnail
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ dont make serial more and more worst
we cant handel it any more not only me but every viewer. plzzzzzzzzzz dont repeat the story of remarrige with maliaka and again that same comlplications of relationship.Again the same story like prerna,tulsi etc  make it some different. Plz save your difference from other serials
iam just requesting so that i can continue to see it. its my humbly request to maker of bidai. 
*Eva* thumbnail
Originally posted by: eleniel83

can you please tell me the full weeks retelecast day and time according to Pakistan? please please i will be grateful....

Hey! 🤗

Do you have STAR PLUS? If you do...just look through the schedule. It should come up in the evening and then again the next morning. 😳
eleniel83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do have star plus that is why i watch Bidaai. I work in office and sometime come so late that i am not able to watch the regular daily cast. That is why I asked if i can know the daily repeat telecast as well as full week's repeat telecast time.

If there is any website from where I can get the schedule then please send me the link of that website. Moderators please I need your help!

[QUOTE=eleniel83]can you please tell me the full weeks retelecast day and time according to Pakistan? please please i will be grateful....

Hey! Do you have STAR PLUS? If you do...just look through the schedule. It should come up in the evening and then again the next morning.Edited by eleniel83 - 14 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
bidaai's full repeat telecast comes on sundays, but dunno the exact timing...but it comes on sundays [;D]
*Eva* thumbnail
@eleniel83: Like Sanju said...I'm pretty sure the full weeks telecast usually comes on Sundays early in the morning.

About the daily repeat schedule...I think it comes in the early afternoon.

I'm not 100% sure BUT do check it out. 😊
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys I just started watching bidaai so I Want to know
which episode does alekh becomes normal again?
Thanx a lot