Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Bidaai Help Desk/Suggestions Corner

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Please use this thread for asking your queries.
You can also to post your suggestions HereEmbarrassed .

In the last Help desk lots of fights ,complaints and arguments were seen because of which it was closed..Dev team does not want the same thing in this help desk as well..For complaints you have the report button and for any sort of problem you can always pm any one of the dev team member..

So we are hoping that you'll will keep this help desk clean and will only post your queries or suggestions here..Members feel free to help all those who post a query in this thread..

Bidaai Dev. Team
Eva ,Jyoti and Kiran

Edited by jyoti06 - 26 February 2010 at 6:42am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pqrsswatiAudaciousVirMan_ArShisnowhitepinkzz-sayeed-anu rulzOmshanti1111*Eva*KinSanj

kinnysfan Groupbie
kinnysfan
kinnysfan

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
how can we paste a pic on this forum.????. as in the antakshri thread its necessary to past pic with the song..
snowhitepinkzz IF-Dazzler
snowhitepinkzz
snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinnysfan

how can we paste a pic on this forum.????. as in the antakshri thread its necessary to past pic with the song..

In the antakshari thread,Its the rule made by the Creator of the thread,that you need to post a pic along with a song..

To post a pic on this forum,first you need to upload the picture in tinypic or photobucket or relevent site...Now once you know the link of the photo,then
[IMG] PASTE THE LINK OF THE PHOTO [ _ IMG]
Note : plz use slash ( / ) in the place of underscore.

I hope this info helped you Smile
-shabz- IF-Rockerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
i dont remember my password.....i have a few paswords that i use.....but seem to have forgotten which one i used here.....i am logged in all the time....but what if iam not....how will i log in again.....help

Edited by unhappyviewer - 11 March 2010 at 4:21pm
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

i dont remember my password.....i have a few paswords that i use.....but seem to have forgotten which one i used here.....i am logged in all the time....but what if iam not....how will i log in again.....help
Can u pm the Admin in this case..she will help you out..pm priya.nair
moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
hiii guys first of all plzzzz don't laugh at me by seeing my question , i know it is silly but plzzz if u can help then it will be very nice .

i m member of this bidaai forum since 4 months  , but till now i don't know how 2 send a frnd request 2 any member , can anyone tell me d procedure .

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

hiii guys first of all plzzzz don't laugh at me by seeing my question , i know it is silly but plzzz if u can help then it will be very nice .

i m member of this bidaai forum since 4 months  , but till now i don't know how 2 send a frnd request 2 any member , can anyone tell me d procedure .

the person you want to add, just hit buddy link that is placed right under their post, and a request will be sent to them Big smile
If not that way, then click on your friends link that appears when take your mouse on dashboard, and simply type the ID of the person you want to add and hit add buddy Big smile
kinnysfan Groupbie
kinnysfan
kinnysfan

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

Originally posted by kinnysfan

In the antakshari thread,Its the rule made by the Creator of the thread,that you need to post a pic along with a song..

To post a pic on this forum,first you need to upload the picture in tinypic or photobucket or relevent site...Now once you know the link of the photo,then
[IMG] PASTE THE LINK OF THE PHOTO [ _ IMG]
Note : plz use slash ( / ) in the place of underscore.

I hope this info helped you Smile

yup thanks it did helped me..

Go to top