Uttar Pradesh and Crime - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
OK I am out of this topic now...............no point discussing this anymore...
Originally posted by blue-ice

Sena is an entity..............did I generalise about the marathis based on sena........saying something about an individual or an organisation is not generalising...
yes we can find the cause of corruption in INDIA without calling Indians all types of names...

how convenient.πŸ˜† it's an entity. by my thinkin, so are the states, the castes everythin. ya, the castes dont file balance sheet income statements with authorities but that dont make them any less entity

if u identify urself as a UPite first, that's a diff problem. if w start on that track, there's someone or the oth who can always find linkages to anythin bein discussed.
cutter ji, which state in India is your most favorite one?
Edited by karandel_2008 - 14 years ago
For me each state has its own charm. Its own advantages and disadvantages. Thus, I dont know how to compare them.

I don't remember anyone trashing the marathis for the sins of sena.........it is one thing to discuss about the draw backs of any community/state and another to abuse the people........I never said that all the marathis are bad based on SS...

neither did she. she brought up the question of perception. u nevr had problems drawin conclusions abt a whole sect of ppl that belong to the sena because of the sins of a few (let's make it even many, but that is still not all). so why get so defensive now?πŸ˜‰

there was also quite a few laugh icons abt marathi manoos. the link to marathis was bein made by constant association, so let's not pretend it wasnt.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by karandel_2008

cutter ji, which state is India is your most favorite one?

depends on the season but it gotta be the indian state😊
Originally posted by cuckoocutter

depends on the season but it gotta be the indian state😊

yeah during summer, its too hot in some states.

I don't think the title is offensive.........I wouldn't really mind discussing the crimes in UP as its a fact that there are crimes in UP but to call all the UPians those names is whts pissing me off🀒🀒.............

lol this one's a beauty. we just wanna take a membr down without even bein able to agree on wat's wrong. just somethin is. that's great standards of logical precision for a dm site.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cuckoocutter

lol this one's a beauty. we just wanna take a membr down without even bein able to agree on wat's wrong. just somethin is. that's great standards of logical precision for a dm site.πŸ˜†

Ya u are right....this one is not a good example of logical precision.............better ones would be calling all the muslims terrorists...deporting them to Pakistan etc etc..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by karandel_2008

In U.P. at least all Indians are welcome. πŸ˜‰

People in U.P. feel more like an Indian then UPite or something.

may be but who wants to go to UP? UP iests only dont want to stay in UP. all run to mumbai.