Pavitra Rishta

Ankitas' flirty attitude towards Sushant... (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
o.k. guyz all said nd done Sushant -Ankita looks gr8 onscreen nd ofscreen Hug.......defo the bst looking pair on T.V. also the friendship they share offscreen makes them comfortable while doing intimate scenes onscreen Blushing...... I rem' in one of the interviews Anki said she wants to settle down nd have kids in next 5 yrs so Sushi if u really like her nd attracted to her make a move now or someone else is gonna take her away....phir haath malte rehna....nyways both ARMAN nd Sushita rocks Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chAkashiiaddenisedhahigeethikadevashree_hSweetFifisensodynegaurimishaunknown18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankitas' flirty attitude towards Sushant... (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I came upon this interview with our girl, don't know if it was posted before:

Pavitra Rishta is a story of mother and daughter relationship, what kind of bond you share with your mother?
More than mother and daughter we are friends. We share a healthy bond. My attachment that you see in the show with my onscreen mother is the same with my Mom.

Is your mother looking for a boy for you and are you game for it?
No, as of now my mom is not looking for a guy. But definitely like any other mother she wants to me tie a knot and settle down. As it is just the beginning of my career she wants me to attain some height and then get married.

What is Pavitra Rishta or marriage for you?
For me marriage is a bond in which two people are selflessly together.

What qualities in man makes him an ideal husband for you?
Obviously he has to be loving and caring. He will also have to bear with all my tantrums.

What would you prefer love marriage or arrange marriage?
I approve of both. In arrange marriage there is a thrill of discovering something new about your partner everyday. At the same it is also important to know the person you choose to grow old with.

Why according to you daughter's marriage is major concern for parents and not her career?
According to our tradition a girl child has to leave her parents house and settle down with husband's family. Parents bring up their daughter with immense love and affection but will she receive the same from her in-laws is actually the foremost concern. It's difficult for them to have faith on anyone.

How different is Ankita from Archana?
She almost same, the only difference is the way she carries herself. She is shy and talks very less unlike me. But Ankita and Archana love their moms equally. Our emotions are the same but personalities and lifestyles are different.

In one of the episode the way guy went on degrading Archana I would have slapped him tight than sitting crying.

How is the experience of working with veterans like Savita Prabhune?
It is great learning experience with my onscreen mother. She keeps guiding me for my facial expressions et al. Entire team is like a family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyneunknown18

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Oh come on , look at her too .id you see Zee awards today . She has such gorgeous features . I think she is so beautiful. he is nice too . They just look great together ...you know made for each other type . No wonder they won the best jodi award .
The announcer was saying that they have become more famous then saif and kareena .

Honestly the way saif Khan is looking these days ( the daku look ) , anyday I would prefer to see saushant and Ankita then some bloody Chote nawab and the kapoor girl .

Looks wise for me Sushita is way better than saifeena .

my thoughts exactly tanya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
yup has been posted before fifi....bt thnx nyways.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya007

yup has been posted before fifi....bt thnx nyways.

i just wanted to spare everyone the hastle of having to go back in the archives LOL ...some of what she said is relevant to the discussion here. Wink

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
WOW This post has 9 pages! ? Are we still on topic ?

crazyamu11

Groupbie

crazyamu11

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
i agree with you. they make a perfect couple. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top