Pavitra Rishta

Ankitas' flirty attitude towards Sushant... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Oh come on , look at her  too .id you see Zee awards today . She has such gorgeous features . I think she is so beautiful. he is nice too . They just look great together ...you know made for each other type . No wonder they won the best jodi award .
The announcer was saying that they have become more famous then saif and kareena .
Honestly the way saif Khan is looking these days ( the daku look ) , anyday I would prefer to see saushant and Ankita then some bloody Chote nawab and the kapoor girl .

Looks wise for me Sushita is way better than saifeena .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiidhahigeethikadevashree_hSweetFifiPiyatrixunknown18Gur.N.coolgaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankitas' flirty attitude towards Sushant... (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Looks wise for me Sushita is way better than saifeena
AnydayEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiidhahidevashree_hSweetFifiPiyatrixunknown18Gur.N.cool

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I dont think they flirt. they r like this with everyone! we hav seen ankita like this with other male costars too. yea we always see her with sushant (and touching and having fun) bcoz they show only them most of the time since they r the lead!! i dont think they wud show parag nd archu having funLOL nd Sushant is like this with all his female costars. u shud see his pics with aditi gupta on facebookLOL i cant post them here. they were quite comfortableWink he is quite comfortable with his male costars too so wud u say he is flirtingLOL its just that we get to see so much of them on sbs and always having fun. i think they r gud buddies! and obviously they act too in sbs segments tooWink

who knows if they like each other or not or they like someone else!

I agree Sushita is wayyyyyy better than saifeena!!they make a really gud real life couple.

Edited by unknown18 - 28 February 2010 at 10:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiidhahidevashree_hSweetFifiPiyatrixGur.N.coolgaurimisha

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Even I dont think they flirt.I think they just have fun with each other.
Sid, yes I had seen his pics with Additi.That was a treat, that is what comes close to flirting but it was not real flirting.LOLI think just like Anki, he is good friends with Additi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2dramasAkashiiSweetFifiPiyatrixunknown18Gur.N.cool

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Yea aditi and sushant r really gud friends! i think Sushant is closer to aditi than ankita.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hSweetFifi

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addenise

Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Originally posted by addenise

Originally posted by addicted2dramas

although i dont support it :/

i think they both like each other after watching the offscreen vid mix but theyre afraid to tell each other.. i mean come on .. ankita is too pretty not to hit on :)

y u dont support it may i ask?...saw a few ppl posting on another thread that they r against a relationship cause she is 2 yrs older than him....sooooooooo????!!!!....i mean ash rai is at least 3 yrs older than abhishek....no one giving her flack...age difference should be a none issue..especially if the guy loves the gal and is fine with it..

yes, i was convinced after seeing that offscreen video..i have watched it at least five times, thus far....scrutinizing every touch, every interaction...ha ha ha...i would love them to be a couple..get married and all...but i agree..they should keep it on the DL.....should they come out, it might affect their work.....

ha ha ha ha..i am a gal...but she is pretty....
omg she's older than him ????? thats shocking, and weird, umm id prefer that wasnt the case, but w.e

Shantelle.
TEAM CANADA WINS GOLD!!! IN MY HOMETOWN VANCOUVER!!  BEST OLYMPICS EVER!!

y such strong words...like shocking and weird?....what is weird in a gal being older by 2 yrs...u live in NA...come on....it happens here all the time.....and by much bigger age diff....

ya..congrats...i was rooting for my country but u guys won in OT.....but we got most medals overall...lol...closing ceremony was great....hats off to Cananda....
lol thankssss imma miss the olympicsss, sydney crosbyy and luongo stole the showww!!

Well I said shocking cuz she doesnt look older than him and weird cuz it just is cause again she doesnt look older than him and if some one were to hook up i prefer the girl be younger, but I have no problem if she isnt! 2 years is nothing but more than 5 is just straight up petefile!! OuchLOL

Shantelle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unknown18

devashree_h

devashree_h

Even I think that, I think he really likes Additi..........as a friend LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrixunknown18

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

I remember some glimpses of Anki durin the Zee Cinestars Khoj days..n she was this friendly even then n used to hit others as she hits sushant...she hasnt changed a bit...its her trademark..hittin themLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AkashiidhahiTanyazSweetFifiPiyatrixunknown18

Post Reply New Post

Go to top