Pavitra Rishta

Ankitas' flirty attitude towards Sushant... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
CONGRATS to CANADA for winning the highest gold medals at the Olympics everrr nd doing an amazing job overall!!! Party Clap Star

yea the closing ceremony was amazing!!

Edited by unknown18 - 28 February 2010 at 8:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankitas' flirty attitude towards Sushant... (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhaLidaH

Goldie

KhaLidaH

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
who said she's elder then susanth? when anikta started the serial it was mentioned that she was at that time age of 21 years old so now she's 22 and susanth is 24 years old

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiiaddenisedevashree_hunknown18gaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I am so happy too. I watched the whole ceremony ...the hockey match was awesome ....Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addenisedevashree_hunknown18

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Tanya, u r from Canada too?? i didnt get to see the match bcoz there was 'discussion' going on at home! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
addicted,addenise and Tanya Di I agree with you.I think its ok if the guy is younger than the girl in a relationship as long as they are in love with each other.I dont know why people don't get horrified when a guy 20 years older than a girl, gets married to her.But if a woman is even 2-3 years older, thats a big scandal!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

commentatoraddenisegeethikatoothbrush13Piyatrixunknown18

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
To be honest , I don't think there is a difference of 2 or 3 years at all, maybe a few months but thta's about it . For God sake , look at them ..they look same age absolutely ..
One of them is not telling the right age  here ..

Anyway , i don't think Ankita flirts with him at all.
She is an extremely friendly girl and is pretty much the same with every one . I have seen so much of her on SBS etc ...
Of course the chemistry is just out of the world .they are clearly very compatible nature wise , both have sense of humour and I like the fact the way ankita gives him a lot of respect even though she is always joking around with him ................

But honestly ,I have never seen real flirting ...just joking and having fun .
Ok, I will agree to only one thing . It surprises me how much they keep touching each other . I mean , they just  can't keep their hands to themselves , can they ??

The ymust be very comfortable with each other ...but flirting , nah ...I don't think so .Just  two people very comfortable with each other ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 28 February 2010 at 9:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2dramasAkashiidhahigeethikadevashree_hgaurimishaPiyatrixunknown18

addicted2dramas

addicted2dramas

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
hey, i bet we probably wont be able to take our hands off him either :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

commentatordevashree_hPiyatrixunknown18

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I always love to watch their SBS/SBB videos n performances more than PR itselfBig smile
There seems to be some confusion regardin Anki's age...I dont even know her bday...SBS shud clear it someday.
Sushita r very comfortable with each other...very supportive of each other...this kind of comfort level betn the leads is quite rare.
And yes,I dont see any real flirting...but seein them offscreen,one wishes them to b real-life couple tooEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiidhahidevashree_hPiyatrixunknown18

Post Reply New Post

Go to top