Pavitra Rishta

Ankitas' flirty attitude towards Sushant... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
this is so funny , how she is screaming when she is being thrown in the pool ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodynegaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankitas' flirty attitude towards Sushant... (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
she is soooo cute man!!

mansi96

mansi96

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I'd like to think there is some flirting going on between the BOTH of them!

They are both unattached, so why not? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addenisedhahiPiyatrix

addenise

addenise

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

She is just a fun loving girl , not just with Sushant but with everyone . She sprayed orange juice in Vinod's eyes ...LOL

Oh come on, no one should deny that their relationship is real...yes, she is playful and fun loving but there were two sbs ..one with sachin..when he wanted to dance close to her..and she gave him one stern look...and another..i cannot remember...archana does not interact with her other male co-stars like how she does with manav...you dont see her hitting and holding and looking into their eyes...spraying orange juice is normal.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

addicted2dramas

addicted2dramas

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
although i dont support it :/

i think they both like each other after watching the offscreen vid mix but theyre afraid to tell each other.. i mean come on .. ankita is too pretty not to hit on :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshazaindhahiPiyatrix

addenise

addenise

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addicted2dramas

i think they both like each other after watching the offscreen vid mix but theyre afraid to tell each other.. i mean come on .. ankita is too pretty not to hit on :)

y u dont support it may i ask?...saw a few ppl posting on another thread that they r against a relationship cause she is 2 yrs older than him....sooooooooo????!!!!....i mean ash rai is at least 3 yrs older than abhishek....no one giving her flack...age difference should be a none issue..especially if the guy loves the gal and is fine with it..

yes, i was convinced after seeing that offscreen video..i have watched it at least five times, thus far....scrutinizing every touch, every interaction...ha ha ha...i would love them to be a couple..get married and all...but i agree..they should keep it on the DL.....should they come out, it might affect their work.....

ha ha ha ha..i am a gal...but she is pretty....

dhahi

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addenise

Originally posted by addicted2dramas

</div>
<div>

y u dont support it may i ask?...saw a few ppl posting on another thread that they r against a relationship cause she is 2 yrs older than him....sooooooooo????!!!!....i mean ash rai is at least 3 yrs older than abhishek....no one giving her flack...age difference should be a none issue..especially if the guyloves the gal and is fine with it..

yes, i was convinced after seeing that offscreen video..i have watched it at least five times,thus far....scrutinizing every touch, every interaction...ha ha ha...i would love them to be a couple..get married and all...but i agree..they should keep it on the DL.....should they come out, it might affect their work.....

ha ha ha ha..i am a gal...but she is pretty....

If they are a couple off screen, I dont see why it would affect their work, in fact i think it would enhance it. Fans (like me) love good ole love stories on or off screen. Personally if they an item i see no need to hide it from the public, and that argument that it is their private life, come on in that type of business there's no such thing as private life.

dhahi

addicted2dramas

addicted2dramas

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
oh i dont care about the age..
i dont support it becuz im part of the race to win his heart also ;) :p

Edited by addicted2dramas - 28 February 2010 at 5:51pm

Piyatrix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top