Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addenise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

She is just a fun loving girl , not just with Sushant but with everyone . She sprayed orange juice in Vinod's eyes ...😆

Oh come on, no one should deny that their relationship is real...yes, she is playful and fun loving but there were two sbs ..one with sachin..when he wanted to dance close to her..and she gave him one stern look...and another..i cannot remember...archana does not interact with her other male co-stars like how she does with manav...you dont see her hitting and holding and looking into their eyes...spraying orange juice is normal.....
addicted2dramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
although i dont support it :/

i think they both like each other after watching the offscreen vid mix but theyre afraid to tell each other.. i mean come on .. ankita is too pretty not to hit on :)
addenise thumbnail
Originally posted by: addicted2dramas

although i dont support it :/

i think they both like each other after watching the offscreen vid mix but theyre afraid to tell each other.. i mean come on .. ankita is too pretty not to hit on :)

y u dont support it may i ask?...saw a few ppl posting on another thread that they r against a relationship cause she is 2 yrs older than him....sooooooooo????!!!!....i mean ash rai is at least 3 yrs older than abhishek....no one giving her flack...age difference should be a none issue..especially if the guy loves the gal and is fine with it..

yes, i was convinced after seeing that offscreen video..i have watched it at least five times, thus far....scrutinizing every touch, every interaction...ha ha ha...i would love them to be a couple..get married and all...but i agree..they should keep it on the DL.....should they come out, it might affect their work.....

ha ha ha ha..i am a gal...but she is pretty....
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: addenise

</div>
<div>

y u dont support it may i ask?...saw a few ppl posting on another thread that they r against a relationship cause she is 2 yrs older than him....sooooooooo????!!!!....i mean ash rai is at least 3 yrs older than abhishek....no one giving her flack...age difference should be a none issue..especially if the guyloves the gal and is fine with it..

yes, i was convinced after seeing that offscreen video..i have watched it at least five times,thus far....scrutinizing every touch, every interaction...ha ha ha...i would love them to be a couple..get married and all...but i agree..they should keep it on the DL.....should they come out, it might affect their work.....

ha ha ha ha..i am a gal...but she is pretty....

If they are a couple off screen, I dont see why it would affect their work, in fact i think it would enhance it. Fans (like me) love good ole love stories on or off screen. Personally if they an item i see no need to hide it from the public, and that argument that it is their private life, come on in that type of business there's no such thing as private life.
oh i dont care about the age..
i dont support it becuz im part of the race to win his heart also ;) :p
Edited by addicted2dramas - 14 years ago
addenise thumbnail
prnerd....u r correct.....but if one person in the relationship seems uncomfy to make it public...then it would create probs...archana seems uncomfortable...shy...
addenise thumbnail

🤣.....join the line....ha haha
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am surprised to know that she is older , doesn't look it at all. I don't think Sushant is 24 ...there is definitely some hiding the age thing going on there . he does not look younger than 26 or 27 .
But even if a girl is older by a year or two , so what  ??
that is such old fashioned thinking ...
I don't think these two are romantically involved but whoever gets Ankita will be a lucky guy . She is so full of life and is a pretty and an  honest transparent sort of girl ....
i like Sushant too .... great sense of humour and adorable at times , but I find Ankita to be very special ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am surprised to know that she is older , doesn't look it at all. I don't think Sushant is 24 ...there is definitely some hiding the age thing going on there . he does not look younger than 26 or 27 .

But even if a girl is older by a year or two , so what ??

that is such old fashioned thinking ...

I don't think these two are romantically involved but whoever gets Ankita will be a lucky guy . She is so full of life and is a pretty and an honest transparent sort of girl ....

i like Sushant too .... great sense of humour and adorable at times , but I find Ankita to be very special ...

too bad we are married already huh tanya 😆 shucks..lucky ankita, maybe neems could shed some light on this issue 😉
to addenise

finallyyy someone who agrees with me.. i dont wanna be seen as some villain or some shravani... i cant help the fact that he makes people fall in love with him :P