Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
^^ Oh no way! that would be a nice way to end off OTH :)
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I would love to see Leyton back for the last episodes...I think this is the last season for OTH cause they do say finale 4 episodes.

Haley tying to kill herself or what?๐Ÿ˜•
sabrinaa. thumbnail
So I'm taking Haley can't have anymore kids, or she's going to die soon, or she wants to kill herself? If that's the case then Pucas MUST come back, right?! I'd be messed up if they didn't.. Aww that crying scene at the end was upsetting.

I'm glad Julian and Brooke are back, unnecessary distance before..

I LOVE Alex. That Josh dude was a total douche for actually wanting the tape to go out there. Jeez, no respect for Alex nor himself.. But I like him with Alex. Hehe. :/

Why wasn't Nathan at Quinn's opening?

As much as I loved Sarah, Katie is annoying and I don't wanna see Quinn upset. I'm glad Clay told her everything, and didn't try to hide it.

Umumumummmm, I think that's all. I felt bad for Skillz I guess but I like Mouth better with her anyways. I find the whole Brooke's mom and Alex thing hilarious for some reason.
Edited by sabrinaa. - 14 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Haylie's going through like depression or somethinggg, probably doesn't want kids .. but it be nice to see herr and Nathan have a few more kidss.

Katie chic = WEIRD. She needs to go .. it's just unnecessary drama.

Jamie and Nathan playing rock band = SO CUTE lol!

Brooke and Julian - I really like them together but then I also like Alex and Julian together .. ugh .. I'd be happy if he ends up with either girl.. I just want them to find someone nice for Alex tooo.

Victoria + Alex =  yuck

Skillz needs to goOo .. I like Lauren and Mouth better now anyways.

PUCASSSSSS aha uM  Yeah It be nice if they came backk for the last episode or wahtever .. has it been confirmed is this officially the last season?
preity*zinta thumbnail
Haylei's totally going crazy

how did that crazy pyscho katie get a hold of Clay's wedding tape?
Aahaana thumbnail
^ Katie was stalking them and she properly stole Clays  memory box with Sarahs things. i thought she will harm Queen on mondays episode..esp with that glass pieace๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Am happy with Brulian back๐Ÿ˜ณ Poor Alex..she deserve someone who makes her happy..maybe Skillz?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† It was nice of Millie have a talk with Skillz and she understand Mouth.

Alex and Victoria....erghhh๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

grubbs and Miranda is cute..๐Ÿ˜›

Haley is still mourning over her mothers death..any chances of her being pregnant?๐Ÿค” Wasnt her mothers last wish to see her and nate getting another baby?
preity*zinta thumbnail

^ Makes sense  bout the memory box. I thought she would hurt Quinn too!

Brooke and Julian are so cute together, but I feel so darn bad for Alex! .. I don't wanna see her with Skillz, .. I don't think Victoria and Alexandar will last .. so maybe Alex and ALex will hook up! LOL

uM Haylie's losing it .. I wonder how long this will last .. isn't the show suppose to end now?
Aahaana thumbnail
^ I think they renewed it...now the preview is like "the last 2 episodes of the season", earlier it was series=)

I hope they bring back Leyton or atleast shows few clips of them.

Eventhought I want Alex to be happy, I doesnt want her to end up with Julian..Brook has been through a lot..she deserve to be happy.

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well i haven't seen any of the epi's since the break finished! im just guessing from what ive read and the previews i've seen! LOL! =P

I dunno if Hayley is pregnant but i don't think she wants to kill herself..she's probably still depressed about her Mum dyingg! but i would for her and Nathan to have more kids!

I want Alex to be happy too..but i love Julian and Brooke..Brooke has been through so much and so yhh she does deserve to be happy! I just hope there are no more twists and they actually stay together!

Katie has to go..she's annoyed me ever since she entered before the break...im liking Clay and Quinn and im glad to hear he told her the truth...but there was no need for Katie..it really is unecessary drama!

And I don't think this is the last season...they can't end the whole show with only two epi's left in the season coz they've just about started some new storylines so they can't just end it?? I think there deffo will be another season of OTH! =D
And ohhh yh..i would love Leyton to be back! I miss them!
preity*zinta thumbnail
Yeah I was so confused with the Haylie storyline .. and the whole katie thing .. i was like how can they end it now! I'm guessing it musta been renewed another season .. holy crap this would be season 8?

I like Brooke and Julian together tooo .. but ugh .. I feel so bad for Alex cuz she likes him too .. I would be happy if Julian ended up wiht either girl ..but since Brooke would be left alone.. then I'd rather have Brooke and Julian together and maybe get the other Alex for Alex.

I wouldn't want them to bring in Peyton and Lucas for no reason now .. I'd like to see them all together when they end the show