Originally posted by: unknown18

Man never cry!! πŸ˜† so ajit wont cry πŸ˜†

Haaa Sid thats my favourite line,

You can ask Kool and Tanya how i bugged them to the core......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Men don't cry!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Akash, i m with u!! i really feel bad for manav (archu too) but archu is not khota sikka. she is his strength his guroor.

i wud hav supported u more but i hav to attend my lecture 😑 😑Edited by unknown18 - 14 years ago
unknown18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akashspartan

</div>
<div>

Haaa Sid thats my favourite line,

You can ask Kool and Tanya how i bugged them to the core......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Men don't cry!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

yea its ur line thats y i used itπŸ˜› but i dont agree with it!! men r human and humans do cry bcoz they hav a heart!! nd sum even hav a brainπŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
To save another woman's honour he is putting his own angel like wife in shit ( sorry for my language  , I won't use this word again but just couldn't help it this time ) .
Wah wah, kya baat hai .....
mimas thumbnail
See there has to be something drastic than ajit drooling over archu. There has to be something more than manav saving archie..because he will save her.. then there will be that awwwe moment and he will turn her back and go under sharvani/savita's pallu..
He has to get the jolt that he will be losing Archie forever.. Hence Arch-Ajit marriage track..
right now arch is always on his side so manav does not realise her value.. It's not ajit's abuse but ajit's love towards Archu (yeah right !) will make him more jealous πŸ˜†
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
akash archu is doing this cus manav wants it this way. remember manav told tarun that he cannot tell archu he loves her. and that he doesn't want to marry sharavni. well he is hell bent on marrying her so why should archu get in the way. i think she should just kidnap manav and take him where no one will find him
mimas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

To save another woman's honour he is putting his own angel like wife in shit ( sorry for my language  , I won't use this word again but just couldn't help it this time ) .

Wah wah, kya baat hai .....

Save another woman's honor or to cover his brother's act ? manav  knows how lalchi his mom is and what her true intentions are behind his and sharavni's marriage.. his mom abuses archie, calls her bhikaran in front of everybody and instead of taking firm action he just interrupts and tells her not to disturb the peace of the house .. what a creep
Tanyaz thumbnail
Ajit , you were a pthetic low life today . I want to beat you up so bad ....😑
unknown18 thumbnail
Agree with u Tanya

but

Look, in just one day, he did so much!! archu opened her mouth(bas thori timing kharab thiπŸ˜†)!! soon insaaniyat baba will b all fired up and will open his mouth too (obviously it will b due to ajit!!)
Tanyaz thumbnail
Well he is definitely stirring up action  . thank  god the story has shifted from Shravani and the baby to something else ....the bad bad Lokhandes ....