Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

25th February Written Update-A eats egg/M to US

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
TN slaps Abeer ( a very tight  oneLOL) Abeers mom tells TN to calm down and Tn says that abheer bigad raha hai. They give him so much love and that is the reason of it he is talking nonsense and his tongue is longer than his height. TN says i told you to concentrate on your study! but no he needs to change things, why dont you change your parents. What did you sasy that you are ashamed that you born in Brahmin family? We are the ones who are ashamed tumne humara khoon ka naam mithi me milaya. You got all the things really easily and that is why you dont know the worth of it. Looks like you hgot wings but dont forget that we can cut wings! you understood!!
Abheer says NO i didnt understand!!ShockedHis mom tries to stop him! He says Madhav lived for more than 10 year aborad did someone go to meet him there? NO how he live there what he eats does someone know?NO. Madhav wanted to do one rasm today for his future wife and everyone made a issue out of it. You didnt understand!! Cause he eat fish uska dhram wrast hogaya. What i learnt from when i was a child that was that dhram brings people closer not to seperate them. (sorry dont get what he said at the end)

TN says without knowing you said a lot!!!!!!Angryand that is because you are not proud to be a Brahmin what Madhav did was not a mistake but aprhad. If madhav was my son i would have throw him out of my house today! Our elders have made this reeth e riwaaz and no one haev the right to change them or break them! ( he says alot of things in difficult hindiLOL) Than he says that being y son you made a big paap. What happend was your idea ryt?? Abeer says yes bauji. Tn sasy he is fed up with his harkate and leaves.

Abeer wwaslk outside and looks really angry he remembers the words of his father and goes to a shop and ask for boiled egg..he kinda breath in and breath outLOL His mom sees him with egg in his hand and YESS HE EATS THE EGG!!!Shocked He sees that his mom is lookign at him but still keeps eating! and ask for another one and tears rolling downCry

Majumdaars are packing. Her mom sees the red saree and says rashmi was to ear this saree in her marriage tonyt. She starts crying and Lehers mom trys to console her. Rashmi starts cryign and go away leher follows her. Rashmis mom i will handle my self but what about mu daughter how will she do it.

Madhav in his room cryign his parents come to tell him come down just sit with everyone. His mom says we were with you and alwasy will be with you. W know we hurt you a lot but saved from it as well. Do you remember what that girl was saying all..they keep saying bad things about majumdaars..Madhav looks at his watch get his bags and say im going..forgive me for teh mistakes i made. What you 2 did for me thank you very much. His dad ask where you going..Madhav sasy i cant stay here any longer not even for a day. I am going back to America. His mom says im sure its a new trick!! that witch going sudenly and you leaving after her..you will marry her in America. Madhav says you 2 didnt understand me till today so you wont understand me now either.

Abeer comes back home and goes straight to his room his mom comes after him and offers him water. Abeer says i dont want to. Sudha says drink you eat egg dont know what kind of masal he all added you must have a dry kala..or maybe you are used to this. I saw it for the first time and crys. Abeer crys and sasy you know i did it for the first time do you know why i did this..i didnt haev any other way. You could have accepted your mistake! wedding didnt happen after so much tamasha..life will come back onr ails after a time but your one mistake broke this relationship. You and madhav are responsible for  his all..

Precape:  Madhav walking out of the house and Shuklain says the saaza you give your mom let see it..than you will get how much i love you..she throws benzine/oil over her and wants to burn her self..madhav keep walking ahead

Edited by wida - 26 February 2010 at 5:12am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mrvlsmedhspandey1sanjalinanda_gopakripsyshi_no_tenshipreearies7tvfrnds001rgattuQueenAnnie18hinzAnvi2009sam.Suhana Ahmedsweetshabtvrasikajyoti06md410Eksieminuuleelaa9

shi_no_tenshi Senior Member
shi_no_tenshi
shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
thanks a bunch :)
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

IPKKND EBP BC Winner

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

thanks for the fab update Wida

Hina
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Wida .. Thanks for the fab update!!

Awww ... Abeer was crying! He's angry .. but he's also so hurt! Cry Cry Hope we get to see the cheerful Abeer soon .. like tomorrow? Embarrassed Anyways .. hope Madhav does not turn around and just keeps walking ahead .. straight back to US! But we know that ain't happening .. he will stop his mother at the nick of time .. and then Dadi & Shuklaain will gloat, thinking that they won! And then comes the new entry from Madhav's past! Hmmmmm ..

Does anyone think we could get a Holi episode?
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
ekta i hoep we will get a holi episode..i mean there were pic of then celebratign holi so i hope soo
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

ekta i hoep we will get a holi episode..i mean there were pic of then celebratign holi so i hope soo

Wida - Those pics of Holi are from the bash the channel hosted 2 days ago. All stars from Colors shows were there .. it wasn't exclusive YPNHK Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for detailed update
preearies7 Senior Member
preearies7
preearies7

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update :)