IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Thanks All Those Who Helpp....

I Got It Know:PEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOL
Love- IqraClap

Edited by MissSweetyPie - 15 March 2010 at 4:12pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Dont No" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Pls Help
Nobody Helping:S

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsbeautifuldreams

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Helloooooo (:

I'm not going to state facts or anything, but you need to know whether or not you like him. It's like the saying "You're either pregnant or you're not" -Courtesy of my French Teacher (this is her favourite saying, no jokes)
The thing is, he's older, quite a bit older too... and I'm not going to judge, but just state my opinion. Guys who are older usually dont want to be liked but they're after something else, if you know what I mean.

I dont know this man, but if you feel that he's worth the time, then you know what, go for it. Just don't hold too many expectations. He might see you as a friend, a little sister, or even a companion. You never know!

Keep your options open hun ;)

Love,

Mimi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

Shazii

Goldie

Shazii

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Aww u obviously like him and you shudnt stop liking him just cuz u think he dnt like u...u never no he may think that u dont like him...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

yewhh alll helped but stilllll

*Faiza*

IF-Dazzler

*Faiza*

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Awww, I see what you mean. Well firstly, all you need is a slight hint, which you have. (He goes all shy and treats you differently right?) What you need to remember is that boys are sooo freakin' stubborn and slow, that they cannot make the first move, ESPECIALLY when the girl isn't really hinting them or flirting etc. Trust me, basing on my own personal experiences. I was going through the same thing as you for 2 and half years, I kept switching to.. "I do like him" and then "I don't like him because he doesn't like me". Then one day I thought, ok I'm going to tell him.

I'm a true 'kismat' believer you see, so I thought the worst that can happen is him saying, "sorry, I don't like you", therefore that means he's not in my destiny, so I shall forget him. I was about 90% sure he didn't like me. Serious.

So one say, I plucked the courage and asked him, and he said, "omg why did u not tell me before.. I've always liked you.." and we've been together ever since. Almost 2 years now. Embarrassed

So darling, just go for it!
Best of Luck, and don't worry... Thumbs Up

Edited by *Faiza* - 10 March 2010 at 4:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsbeautifuldreams

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Thank Yewh *Faiza*  That Helped
But I Just DOnt Have The Courage To GO Up To Him And Tell Him

Post Reply New Post