Pratigya

pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

ameramodi

Groupbie

ameramodi

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tahmina16

Tahmina16

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alishba45

i think i have seen her in any other show too..cant recall..does nebdy knw before pratigya she wz in which show?

Pragtiya's mum was in Bandini she played such a lovely character called Meghna she was DM's friend and his's daughter's mother in law. she is really pretty   Smile

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tahmina16

Originally posted by alishba45

i think i have seen her in any other show too..cant recall..does nebdy knw before pratigya she wz in which show?

Pragtiya's mum was in Bandini she played such a lovely character called Meghna she was DM's friend and his's daughter's mother in law. she is really pretty   Smile

n I started to watch this show from the start just coz she left Bandini for this show and I was curious to know what this show was all about!

kalachand

Groupbie

kalachand

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Pratigya is good looking.but there are 3 problems1..her face is too big,sub cutaneous fat around eyes sometime gives puffy appearance.2..krishna is hot,awasome,pratigya cannot match his intensity3..she looks older in saree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

napster

Goldie

napster

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalachand

Pratigya is good looking.but there are 3 problems1..her face is too big,sub cutaneous fat around eyes sometime gives puffy appearance.2..krishna is hot,awasome,pratigya cannot match his intensity3..she looks older in saree

u r violating the rules of IF by this rule.
anyone can say that Arhaan looks like a drunk with his half open eyes and his current hair style is sooo bad and not at all 'sexy' like a couple of people think.

so please refrain from making such comments.

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalachand

Moderators Warning: Please refer to the Pratigya forum rules as the post you have made is indirectly bashig an actor and making a personal attack on her.

Comparing is not allowed, besides this is a very old topic brought back. Therefore Closed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top