Pratigya

pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Kirs

Kirs

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I disagree... My views are entirely based on this show.. Pratigya

Pooja is damn beautiful....The actress who plays her mom is not bad looking, but whatever she looks is due to the layers of  pancake that she has on her face...

Look at her eyes, it can be easily made out that either she wears false eyelashes or has put on too much of mascara....and look at Pooja's eyes, they seem natural and appealing. 

Pooja looks good without any makeup as well, we have seen her many times in casuals during SBS & SBB episodes.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863mallikaBalu-Antu-_-Aslan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aamo94

Aamo94

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
i thnk pratigya is absolutely pretty...its just the makeup artist who dusnt opt for da ryt makeup

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
i agree absolutely .the mother is far more prettier than both her daughters

AlmostHonest

AlmostHonest

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Yeah her mom is damn pretty! She looks way too young to play a mom! But Prats is really pretty too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

sonal_krishna

sonal_krishna

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I don't think so are yaar sabse accha to krishna dikhta hai

an_jaani

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Yes Kirs her eyes do look as though she has a squint sometimes.Maybe it is a camera angle who knows?
I don't agree with the post that Pratigya's mom is prettier than Pratigya. Both of them look as they should for the role they are portraying. But, they both are beautiful women in their own way.
There is one fact though, Nainaji was shown as having a lot of strength in the earlier episodes till the stupid jail scene began. She is more of a realist than anybody else in the house and knows that it is only through silent wise ways she can have her way in keeping the family together especially with a pleasant smile. Otherwise how could she have dealt with such a sarcastically hurtful saans (daadi) ? This nature has come to her first daughter.
Remember the time when Pratigys knows the truth about Krishna and says that now there is no anger to live in the relationship how can I love him? Her mother tells her itni jaldi haar meri sabse bahut bahudoor beti kaise mansakti hai? and gives the advise that only if she makes up her mind to love a person is it possible to do so and the daughter agrees...
So, aren't these two women more beautiful for their brave and sensible way of dealing with the situation?
Why is this beauty being destroyed now in the mother and the grace in Pratigya getting lessened in the name of fighting for a stupid father?
I do hope the producers get back their sensibilities.
What do you people who see and read this post say?

sweet7863

Rock.Princess

Groupbie

Rock.Princess

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
you shouldn't judge people by the way they look, BOTH are pretty and BOTH are doing an excellent job as their characters....judging ones on their looks opposed to their work is not justified, this topic should be closed before it turns into a heated argument over nothing

_dkmystery_

Bharat_

Groupbie

Bharat_

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
My vote goes to Mother (Nainaji)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top