Ajit has the hots for Archu ??? - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
And Tanya , its not gonna be a REAL BAD rape scene yaar ! U know how PAvitra this serial is .........all zeee serials r ! Just some running around , crying , evil sneering and jeering , rough arm catching and a little torn born blouse bas . JUst enough to make it spicy bas . Do u seriously think Pavitra Rishta will allow bad rape scenes ? Perfectly harmliss one in which NOTHING happens .
dont want archan to sufer that way .
but
👏
for savita's part specifical broom.i think you forgot tell what she will be yelling
imagine savita with broom in hand saying kalmohi, manhoos.................😉
What if ajit asks archana to  marry him and she says yes....because since Manav is marrying shravani, she becomes depress and thinks that she doesnt even have her lover so whats the point of even looking for someone else....and obviously manav gets mad and trys to stop archana and realizes he loves her and confesses to her????...what u think
Wait guys hold on .

If at all Archu agrees to marry creep Ajit , it will be to SAVE MANAv , as after this fight Ajit will cook up something to trap Manav more and try to get back at him by making Archu marry him .It may be his way of killing 2 birds with one stone.................the Karanjkars and Manav both .
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Wait guys hold on .

If at all Archu agrees to marry creep Ajit , it will be to SAVE MANAv , as after this fight Ajit will cook up something to trap Manav more and try to get back at him by making Archu marry him .It may be his way of killing 2 birds with one stone.................the Karanjkars and Manav both .
U said it....only reason possible on earth for Archu to say yes to Ajit is Manav's safety.
And When Manav comes to know of this,he'll hav his spontaneous talk  n refuse to divorce Archu,in his effort to save her from ruinin her own life.

This sounds a lot better than the attempt-to-rape idea
The title song says it all...both will b there for each other.
So,when Archu will marry Ajit for manav,Manav will refuse divorce for Archu...they can never stand for themselves but they'll always stand up for each other...Pavitra Rishta
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Wait guys hold on .

bull's eye.. Archu is also in 'Mahan' mode and she will go to any extent to save Manav and Deshmukh's (no matter how much they torture her) so if Ajit creates a situation, Archu will be ready to marry him (to save her ex hubby and ex-sasural)
Originally posted by mimas

bull's eye.. Archu is also in 'Mahan' mode and she will go to any extent to save Manav and Deshmukh's (no matter how much they torture her) so if Ajit creates a situation, Archu will be ready to marry him (to save her ex hubby and ex-sasural)

of course but then manav will realize that he made a mistake and wants archu back. and once manav starts working toward it archu will be like kis hek se app yhe sub kar rehe hai mein appke lagti kanh hun ab mein ajit ki hone ja rehiehu tu app muje akela shodi jiya please. misunderstandings will be created by savita, manjusha and her aai, and ajit. than manav will be hurt but no archu will still not tell anyone why she is marring ajit. but my question is why would manju allow this to happen.  she hates archu and seeing her marry her bro seems odd. of course ajit can torture archana more
I dont think Archu will ever say yes to Ajit. She cant think of any one except Manav. She even refused for satish even her family was ready for him. But in this case no one from her family will be ever ready. Plus she hates Ajit because of him she has got separated with Manav. Now kools part might be possible but i cant see any way he can trap Manav. I mean generally we see lead actresses saying yes to marriage with some one else to save business or house of lead actor. But Manav is not that rich to have business. Plus he was already trapped before of being character less and everyone eventually came to know the truth. So i dont think thats gonna happen. But i think he will try to either rare or harm archu. Plus archu cant get married to him unless she is not divorced.
Kool loved ur post like always 🤣 🤣

but i dont want ajit to rape archu.i dont want this story to take that route. obviously there is a big reason for bringing bak ajit. we will just hav to wait to see what he does. it might bring arman closer or it might increase their distance.

if archu cud reject satish(whos a very nice guy), there is no way that she is going to say yes to marry ajit, who blamed her innocent husband for such filthy things and all the happenings after that, unless someone's life depended on it(except hers).

remember how she suddenly stood up against manju when she heard the tape and got to know it was ajit who did all that. maybe we will get to see that archu again. or we might get to see the caring manav who was after the ppl who tried to ruin archu's izzat and who was running after archu to prove his innocence.

today, in my hindi class, the teacher was talking abt 'iss paar ya us paar' and it reminded me of arman😆 i thought i shud bring them to my class and give them a lecture😆 maybe ajit's entry will make them realize that they need each other and 'iss paar ya us paar' situation might arrive which might reunite arman.