Kasauti Zindagi Ki

HEIGHT OF STUPIDIY

tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I am quite unhappy with this new twist. Is prem going to stay with Komolika and resurface after the leap? that is HEIGHT OF STUPIDIY.
One thing that I always liked about Bajaj's character is the fact that he is Mr Dependable. One can always count on him to take care of everything. and now if it is shown that bajaj is also unable to find out prem and bring him back from komolika's claw, then it is very 'out of character' for Bajaj.
I mean come on people , this is RISHABH BAJAJ we are talking about !!! Cant he find one woman with a small kid ???
Isn't he supposed to be very clever, powerful and ruthless ???
Then how come he is unable to trace prem???
I DONT KNOW I DONT THINK I WILL WATCH KZK AFTER THE LEAP IF THEY SHOW THAT BAJAJ IS UNABLE TO FIND PREM. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. BAJAJ CAN DO ANYTHING...HE IS MY HERO...HE CAN CERTAINLY FIND THAT KID....THEY CANT INSULT BAJAJ LIKE THAT..
I CAN UNDERSTAND ANURAG LOSING PREM AND NEVER FINDING HIM AGAIN- ANURAG IS A BIG LOSER.
BUT BAJAJ.....A WOMAN TAKES AWAY A KID THAT BAJAJ TREATS LIKE HIS OWN...AND BAJAJ IS UNABLE TO BRING HIM BACK??? CANT DIGEST IT.

AND NOW IF PREM IS TAKEN AWAY, THEN EVEN IF BAJAJ-PRERNA ARE HAPPY WITH KASAK , THEY'LL ALWAYS MISS PREM- WHY CAN'T EKTA LET THEM BE HAPPY FOR A CHANGE??? JUST WHEN EVERYTHING WAS GOING RIGHT, SHE INTRODUCES THIS STUPID TWIST.
I WILL QUIT KZK IF PREM STAYS WITH KOMO.
YEAH I'LL MISS RONIT BUT I CAN ALWAYS CATCH HIM IN KSBKBT. HE LOOKS VERY CUTE IN KSBKBT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he sure does....and did u chk out his acting in the recent scenes with tulsi and savita??!!!
AMAZING!!!
no ways!!!! i'm not gonna leave kzk for hell!!!!!!!
lov-
ronitfan😉
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I won't stop seeing KZK but I hope THE GR8 RISHABH BAJAJ find Prem. Dunno whom he was talking to yest, & gave a foto???

Ronit is looking choooooo sweeeeeeet in kyunki nowdays na😛

Ronit thumbnail
Ronit is coming soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hOT1 these dayz in kyunki what say!
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Hey i havent been watchin kyunki.........but i must now for RONIT SWEETOO!!!