wenjiw_1111 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
what if after three months to make manav and shravani married
archna marry ajeet
since his new actor has just entered in the serial it atleast means taht he is sighed for min. one month and ekta ma can show any thing

please reply to my thought

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think thats gonna happen...Maybe it happens in Ajits dreams, but no way that Karanjkars are going to marry their elder daughter into that house of frauders! But the way he looked at Archu today...it gave me a hint about something fishy going on. Archana and Manav, watch out for these scary people...That's my only advice.😊
k-kimya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wenjiw_1111

what if after three months to make manav and shravani married

archna marry ajeet
since his new actor has just entered in the serial it atleast means taht he is sighed for min. one month and ekta ma can show any thing

please reply to my thought

I will only say Don't even think about it.  The CR will ruin the show and it will end abruptly.😡🤢
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: indianfighter

I don't think thats gonna happen...Maybe it happens in Ajits dreams, but no way that Karanjkars are going to marry their elder daughter into that house of frauders! But the way he looked at Archu today...it gave me a hint about something fishy going on. Archana and Manav, watch out for these scary people...That's my only advice.😊

Insaniyat baba is too busy saving Shravani's  honour , taking her to ultra sounds etc etc .
Archana will have to forget about night school and house chores and immediately enroll in self defence classes .
-Sandy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Insaniyat baba is too busy saving Shravani's honour , taking her to ultra sounds etc etc .
Archana will have to forget about night school and house chores and immediately enroll in self defence classes .

🤣🤣🤣Hahaha...That would be very funny to watch...People, get ready for third world war!😆

gaurimisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Insaniyat baba is too busy saving Shravani's  honour , taking her to ultra sounds etc etc .

And then as Kool mentions,Ajit attempts to rape her and Manav comes runnin in true BT style,all both will get is the shock of their lifetime...Archu effortlessly breakin Ajit's ribs n Manav shockingly lookin wondering did he go somewhere wrong with his insaniyat talk abt Archu😆
shivaniaroraji thumbnail
i am bored now. i have just lost interest in reunion of arman.i stopped watching after sindoor scene but followed its update on if seems i will lose interest in this too.
ekta turned a beautiful story into a horrendous one tamil version of pr is too good for her
mimas thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivaniaroraji

i am bored now. i have just lost interest in reunion of arman.i stopped watching after sindoor scene but followed its update on if seems i will lose interest in this too.

ekta turned a beautiful story into a horrendous one tamil version of pr is too good for her

there is no archu-manav reunion in near future.. with all the circumstances and manav's mahatmagiri, there is no romance left in that relationship.. he remebers his moments with archu, cries and then next minute scared like a bunny. Ekta has turned manav into a total spineless character.. 
gaurimisha thumbnail
How will the TRPs remain high if there wont b Archana-Manav reunion? 😉
Manav is slowly but steadily growin his spine...n I hope he shows the  same hatred for Ajit as he had shown ruthlessly towards Archu.

Edited by gaurimisha - 14 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail
Manav will definitely save Archana from that monster...I could see it in his eyes in the pre-cap from yesterday's episode. Ajit seems to have bad intentions. Maybe a rape scene is around the corner...who knows...only the CVs😆