Uravugal

Who is greatest thyagi

Poll Question: Who is greatest thyagi in Urgaval serial?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [50.00%]
4 [50.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Please vote and leave some commentSmile 
Guys if dont want leave comments..its ok.. but please vote...

Edited by honeydaisy - 27 February 2010 at 11:42pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is greatest thyagi" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rin17

Rin17

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Krish VERSUS Gaya...Well I think its a real close Call between the both...

I think Gaya just about edges her WONDERFUL HUBBY in this becoz she is REALLY so nice to have accepted such a BLAME just for her WONDERFUL HUBBY & his FAMILY... which she LOVES soooo Much Now...

Also not only that she has really become a changed person considering how she was last time therefore I think that really takes LOTS OF EFFORT & therefore I think she deserves CREDIT for that therefore I vote for her...Clap

But I would like to GIVE GREAT CREDIT to our HERO Krish also whom is  OF COURSE a "GREAT THYAGI" himself considering what he has done, still continues to do & of course not forgetting influencing his LOVELY WIFE to do so also...ClapClapClap but too bad he is up against his LOVELY WIFE...
Oh Ya I'm Pretty SURE our HERO Krish HIMSELF would HAPPILY & GLADLY vote for his LOVELY WIFE also if Given a ChanceBig smileBig smileBig smile 

Edited by Rin17 - 25 February 2010 at 10:13am

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
my vote is also for Krish......

Rin17

Rin17

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Oopss I wanted to vote for Gaya but went on to vote for Krish instead...TongueTongueTongue 

Guess I cannot change my vote ( I tried to vote again, but cannot)...Well its k then, I think Gaya also won't mind...since it is her WONDERFUL HUBBYBig smileBig smileBig smile

suryalalu

Groupbie

suryalalu

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I think Krish is MM.NO:1...........Gaya just follows him.

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Krish is being a MM for his own family.  Gayu is ready to share his post just because of  her love for him and her changed manners.  So my vote goes for Gayu.

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
MY vote for Gayu.. she accept blames for the people she dont like much...'senthil' And krish accept blames for his loving mama and brother..So thyagi will be Gayu

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Daisy darling, u forgot some one !!! US - the poor viewers - pls
amend the poll and I will voteWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_honeydaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.