Bajpayee's on Celebrity budget special[with link]

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

As everyone from india knows budget is a hot topic nowadaysπŸ˜†So ibn7 visited the sets of YPNHK today and talked to the bajpayee's [TN,budha,sudha &abeer] about the upcoming budget and their expectations from the budget.They were also provided with 500 Rs for the whole family for the day and they were asked to bring all zaroorat ka saman within that budget.It was a half an hour special:)

Thanks hina for posting the link😊
Edited by rexy34 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow! That should be fun! Thanks Samira!

Someone give a link please!
preearies7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhh thanks for the info...seems to be a nice budget epi...that too half an hour...heheheh...Thanks to IBN7....let me know if some one finds the link....THANKS
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

here's the link

PART 1:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=qzQ63NDzgyc&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Fupbulk9%23p%2Fu%2F35%2FqzQ63NDzgyc[/YOUTUBE]

PART 2:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=soMk34b-cLc&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Fupbulk9%23p%2Fu%2F29%2FsoMk34b-cLc[/YOUTUBE]

Hina
Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Wow! Hina, many many thanks ya... That was great! usually these TV interviews are just fun, showing some upcoming event in the serial. This is very interesting, asking the Bajpayi family to actually go out and purchase some daily commodities! Good idea by the channel. Also gives YPNHK some publicity!!! Good good...

What was Abeer saying about buying girlfriend some gift for Holi? Girlfriend kaun hai bhai? Yeh kab hua? We didn't noticeπŸ˜†

TN of course- hehe... as usual, great....

Everyone did well.. they seem to be gelling quite well like a real family!
Edited by tvrasika - 14 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@ Sam & Hina - Thanks sooo much for the info & video!! Sounds so interesting!! I wish I could watch it now  .. but am in a rush .. so will watch it later in the night! 😳 

Eksie thumbnail

I soooo enjoyed the SJKN segment on the budget! And loved how they went about the whole thing .. purchasing daily commodities on a tight-string budget!

Best part was .. when Sudha was buying 1 litre milk instead of the usual 2-3 litres .. the way she told the reporter "aaj aapko chai nahin pilaenge". That was sooo spontaneous 🀣 🀣 And it was so cute to see GK stand there beside her .. so casual, looking at his on-screen mother buy stuff! Awwww 😳 

Soooo cute of Abeer to first buy something for Chutki 😳 and the way he said "Chutki ke liye chocolate liya hai" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And then .. sshhhhhh .. girlfriend ke liye bhi liya hai! πŸ˜† Achcha hai Abeer .. girlfriend ke liye advance mein le lena chahiye πŸ˜† 

Back home .. loooved how Abeer says "aaj Dadi & Babuji chai nahin peeyenge" πŸ˜† Both mother-son jodi's seemed like in 2 opposite teams πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Noorii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sam for the info..& Hina for d link..😊
Eksie thumbnail
I was just watching this SJKN segment a while ago .. and really enjoyed it all over again!

There was this one shot .. when the reporter checks on what Abeer bought with his budget .. first he cutely says he picked up a chocolate & a notebook for Chutki. And when he says that his "babuji" has asked him to get serious about studies, hence he picked up a book for himself ... it was soooo sweet that TN actually patted Abeer's back! Loved that moment! 😳 All 4 of them .. were part character part themselves .. which made it more fun to watch! 😳 

As for TN .. the actor, Bhupendra Singh .. seems to have a great sense of humour as well! He was just too good! 😳 And going by the Holi pics .. does seem like he gels really well with all of them! 😳 

But still .. the part I loved the most was how Abeer/GK kept looking at his onscreen mom shop for groceries! There was this warmth emanating .. which is kinda hard to explain 😳 
tvrasika thumbnail
Eks,
I agree... I noticed that too, TN patting Abeer😊 Cho chweet... they really seem to bond well!

Good going by all of them...