Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

chandrei

chandrei

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Anything that Daya will do will be good.But I did'nt like his get up as I did'nt in 15th August '09 episode.
But I like his pic in your profile.This is one of the best pic of him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

$ara_$hachi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All about "Gutur Gu" (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandrei

Anything that Daya will do will be good.But I did'nt like his get up as I did'nt in 15th August '09 episode. But I like his pic in your profile.This is one of the best pic of him.
thanks ........ but i LOVE him in every get-up

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Links & Pics updated

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
thanks sara di

$ara_$hachi

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tgodse

thanks sara di
no problem sweetie

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Beside Daya's promo here posted by me, i saw his another promo of gutur gu when sunil (silent pati) was giving water to the garden plants & daya was sleeping in his garden ........ accidentally that water start flowing on daya & daya beat that silent pati
i was holding my stomach in pain after laughing so much ....... i just love him
hope, that promo soon comes out on youTube channel ...... i saw it yesterday evening (& from that time i saw that particular promo for about 4-5 times)

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I hatehim being named DAYA SHETTY. huh. kitna sweet sa naam hai DAYANAND SHETTY...in CID its ok as he doesnt put his surname thr. though his house door had the name S> DAYANAND but fr real DAYANAND suits better...

BTW y r all ppl related to CID shwn by the letter S infront of their name?? recently i saw in an episode the criminal's name also had an S in the front! LOL S CID

$ara_$hachi

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

I hatehim being named DAYA SHETTY. huh. kitna sweet sa naam hai DAYANAND SHETTY...in CID its ok as he doesnt put his surname thr. though his house door had the name S> DAYANAND but fr real DAYANAND suits better...

BTW y r all ppl related to CID shwn by the letter S infront of their name?? recently i saw in an episode the criminal's name also had an S in the front! LOL S CID
i too saw things like that in many episodes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.