Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

teddysweety

teddysweety

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
This probably won't happen.. but how cool would it be...

Let's say the divorce happens...etc... Mamiji's safe.

Sharma household finds out Sadi's sacrifice... Mamiji's eyes have opened up (highly unlikely but let's assume)... Now Mamiji thinks of Sadhna as a daughter too. Sadhna finally gets maa ka pyar.

Now.. Mamiji helps talk sense into Ragini... then Ragini sees truth and lecture-o-fies Vasu (Cause i doubt Sadhna would do it.. even though i would love it!)

Then... Alekh says no to Malika's multiple passes... saves Sadi from a serious situation with stalker. Apologizes like a mad man and proves his love to her somehow...

Inderjeet mans up... sets Vasu straight... Vasu apologizes to Sadi... Sadi tells family about Avni and Naveen.. they leave home... Sadi Alekh remarry...

And the show ends with a little bit of dignity.

what do you think?

The best part about this is that the mom who used to bash Sadhna to Ragini is now supporting Sadhna to Ragini

Edited by teddysweety - 24 February 2010 at 10:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usitaramsjnp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For Sadhna to get Maa Ka Pyar.." in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
i like your idea....but first i want sadhana to get some husband ka pyar....you know like "dont come knocking when the house is rocking kinda love".Day Dreaming....i know im being naughty.Embarrassed

teddysweety

teddysweety

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
haha.. that's hilarious!!! That could happen once Alekh grows a spine tho.. cause until then I cannot picture it!

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
spine??????Wink

Uzma005

Goldie

Uzma005

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Yar frankly speaking i want ragini to realise herself abt her mistakes. i dont want anyone else to awake ragini and give lecture to her so that she realize abt sadhna worth. Aur definately sadhna ko hara ker ragini has totally got her confidence back aik lihaz say tu us k liay acha hi howa hai. now she is in full confidence

navaneeta

navaneeta

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddysweety

Sharma household finds out Sadi's sacrifice... Mamiji's eyes have opened up (highly unlikely but let's assume)... Now Mamiji thinks of Sadhna as a daughter too. Sadhna finally gets maa ka pyar.

Now.. Mamiji helps talk sense into Ragini... then Ragini sees truth and lecture-o-fies Vasu (Cause i doubt Sadhna would do it.. even though i would love it!)

Then... Alekh says no to Malika's multiple passes... saves Sadi from a serious situation with stalker. Apologizes like a mad man and proves his love to her somehow...

Inderjeet mans up... sets Vasu straight... Vasu apologizes to Sadi... Sadi tells family about Avni and Naveen.. they leave home... Sadi Alekh remarry...

what do you think?

The best part about this is that the mom who used to bash Sadhna to Ragini is now supporting Sadhna to Ragini
You have too high hopes.

Nothing gonna happen .....

After knowing about Sadi arranging money for her operation by divirce, Kaushi' sreaction ....

"Achcha hua mein bimar hui aur paise ki zarurat hui .. Ragini ka is ladki se peecha to chuta .. ab sasural me sukh shanti se reh sakti hein"

Malti manages Ragini to get those 5 lacs prize money and buy jewel for herself ....

Vasu fixes Alkeh and Mallika marriage and Alekh agrees ....

After this I wish Sadhna dies .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005-shabz-

teddysweety

teddysweety

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navaneeta

Originally posted by teddysweety

what do you think?

</div>
<div>
You have too high hopes.

Nothing gonna happen .....

After knowing about Sadi arranging money for her operation by divirce, Kaushi' sreaction ....

"Achcha hua mein bimar hui aur paise ki zarurat hui .. Ragini ka is ladki se peecha to chuta .. ab sasural me sukh shanti se reh sakti hein"

Malti manages Ragini to get those 5 lacs prize money and buy jewel for herself ....

Vasu fixes Alkeh and Mallika marriage and Alekh agrees ....

After this I wish Sadhna dies .....

Navaneeta... I defntly know what i said won't happen... but it would be nice. And I rly hope what you said doesn't happen. Good thing i'm not that cynical..

navaneeta

navaneeta

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I hope so that whatever I wrote doe snot happen .... but you know the mentality of creatives and their only motto is to torture Sadhna ....

You remember Kaushi telling that she is jhelao Sadhna at her house so that she is away from Ragini ... comeon .. Sadhna spend all her money to make Mamaji fit and then this house is logically Sadhna Niwas ....

All hopes from Ragini gone ... whatever she does now (even if) will not justify all her deeds

Rest all are full vamps anyway

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kellys

Post Reply New Post

Go to top