Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bebe19

Goldie

bebe19

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

hey everyone.

okay so im 20 yrs old and recently i went on a holiday to  florida with my  friends.very thing was fine until one my cousin decided to have a small gathering of family and friends.there was a guy there who i instanly feel in love with him. i didnt even know his name or his backround. i never felt anything like that before ever in my life...it was love at first sight... we all chatted and stuff  at the party.i was totally memorized by him.. btw his name is rahul
after that everyone left and my me and my cousin's wife were tlkin abt  the guests  who came to the party...she told me that was rahul was a divorced guy. I WAS SHOCKED!!
i was heartbroken in a sec....but i still love him over the week tht i stayed there.. i saw him more often and got to know his family also he's mom was super nice to me specially =). all his lil cousins are his sisters and brother they were all really nice.....has the days went by i became totally lost in my own world always dreamin abt him and stuff.. b4 i knew i it my holiday was over.

i live in the uk but i visit the states alot..... please tell me wht i should do!! please i want ur feed back...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "divorce" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cocktails

IF-Rockerz

Cocktails

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Well I don't see anything wrong in a divorced guy... But find out why he got divorced first and then see if you'd like to take another step further...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocoretto

Well I don't see anything wrong in a divorced guy... But find out why he got divorced first and then see if you'd like to take another step further...

I completly Agree

bebe19

Goldie

bebe19

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
the problem is my parents are not gnna let me marry him...

Cocktails

IF-Rockerz

Cocktails

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
well... talk it out with ur parents If they still don't agree then well I don't know as im too young to be commenting on this but I have just said what i know and have seen from...

bebe19

Goldie

bebe19

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
thank you guys =)

MegaAngelzs

Goldie

MegaAngelzs

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebe19

Talk it out with ur parents!!
Make them see that u can only be happy with Rahul!!

And thatif they get u married 2 someone else... Then u'll be unhappy nd deppressed 4 maybe the rest of ur life.. Nd u dn't see how u can keep urself nd the guy happy if u marry him!!

Rahul seems like a great guy!! LOL

Amina90

Goldie

Amina90

Posted: 04 March 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebe19

Your parents will only want the best for you, if they say no they must have reasons, the obvious one being he's divorced. Tell your parents about your feelings towards Rahul, find out the reason for his divorce. If they still refuse just forget him, you've known him for only a week. It might just be an infatuation. And anyway your still young, you or your parents might still  find someone for you who is just perfect for you.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.