Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks a lot for the annex Jyoti...😊

The episode was overall ok but was too rushed up..

One of the main highlights was the KuLi hug....😳 It was,for the first time,passionate and intense....😍
Loved it....

I really felt that Kanchan was wasted throughout....she is just used as a statue with just giving some lines every few episodes and the same sad expression...
Also,she never got to express her love to Veeru....πŸ˜”

As you said,Shamoli looked very weird when she came to Kunal in the end and started blaming him for leaving her at the farmhouse...😳
It was her fault and she was like blaming him...

Anyways it was a so-so episode with a rushed ending....
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cheers to Adda and Sachin

as usual loved all your addayeins and the updates
sunaina02 thumbnail
After seeing the last episode ,, especially the Kuli hug, I reallized what an opportunity the creatives have missed. πŸ˜”

With a better storyline , the serial would have done really good. Aman Verma did so well. Veeru could have been from the beginning made a son of the house.

Shamoli being young and Kunal always busy - a sort of camredrie and then love could have been shown between Muli and Veeru - aka Tagores "Nashtaneer " or  Ray's Charulata way. 

If anyone of you have seen Charulata - would support me that Aman Verma and Veeru would have been excellent for the roles I am suggesting ( sorry forgot the names) .
I am not commenting about Sumana.

I dont know why our TV creatives do not take stories from our classics and adapt/modernize  them to serials instead of churning out these rubbishes  in the name of serials .
mchopra thumbnail
Hi..ok jo u asked in The PM to jump here i did..but wht is this all about no clue but i read the one liner and i am still wondering who is cola mooli and all..leave it no use explaining..ITs over na..chalo bye to BDT..hehe..any plans of taking adda anyehere else now..
s4n4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finallly the show is over

glad kuli united eventho never liked em together

karan was a show stealer :) his eyes speaks volumes and so does his smile :)

i hope karan comes back with a bang and set the screen on fire :)

thanks Jo and rest of the addians 😊
shamil thumbnail

🀣

jyoti, I have nothing else to say after watching the 'end' and ur take on it.

just wanna add that I had an awesome time coming to ur " adda"  than watching the showπŸ‘
and ofcourse will faithfully follow u to the padosi show, though I have stopped watching the show; ur write-ups are more entertaining than maiyya's tamasha🀣
arshiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey annex*hugs*
waise to i had posted abt d show in previous adda nd sanju's post but fir bhi came here for one last time.not sad abt d show bt definately miss complaining abt it here lol
@jyoti brilliant as always bdw i saw sachin's miracle too:-P@shilpa even i don't watch pkb bt we can read nd complain;-)@sunaina omg i read nashtneed a few days ago if creatives had used it ye fabulous hota anyways all izz well when end is well.hope to see karan kriti together in a new show.@natz nd kat :-P not fair betaab diserved atleast 1 last post not only hitting like:-P anyways hav fun at pkb:-)...
thats all.bye bye bdt annex :-) will miss it lol:-P
edited now from pc,damn i-f was not letting me post from phone!
anyways last annex,last epiosde of bdt and my last post here :-)Edited by arshiyaa - 14 years ago