Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Prithvi comes and says what's going on in here.Mausi goes to Prithvi and syas your borthers have forgotten their manner they don't know what they are saying they are accusing me and Munna of poison and other stuff. i don't know what they are talking about.Sameer says if you didn't do anything tell Rani to drink the milk.Mausi says fine.. i will show you there is nothing wrong..I will drink it..She looks at Prithvi and says i will dirnk it..she still doesn't.. She tells Rani don't stop me i will drink it. Damini comes and says then drink it Mausi. Everyone is shocked to see her, Avni and Rosh are happy. Damini says if your kids didn't do anything wrong then nothing will happen to you but if this has poison in it then another murder will be committed.Prithvi looks at her..she says like Suman ma was murdered.. she syas I'm telling the truth..Prithvi says your telling the truth.. your acting like you took care of mom really well, but now i will do what my heart tells me..He says are you understanding what I'm trying to say.Damini says yes.

Prithvi walks to Muna and says i know you are innocent and Damini is just blaming you and Mausi. How can Munna kill our mom.Munna says that's what I'm trying to say.she was trying to take revenge of her mom's death, she said it herself.Prithvi says what did she say.Mausi says that she went in the room that night and Munna says that she removed the oxygen pipe.Prithvi says but there was a handkerchief tied to it.Munna says yes, but before she tied it she removed the pipe.Prithvi says but if she had to remove she would have removed the mask not the pipe.Muna says you don't understand she did it so no one would suspect anything.Prithvi says but why would she tie her handkerchief there.Munna says you don't understand she didnt know the pipe was removed..Prithvi says but you just said she removed it.Damini says how can i remove it, it was so tight and heavy.Munna says you don't understand anything it wasn't that tight i removed it with only one hand...and he gets shocked that he revealed he killed Suman ma.. Everyone is shocked and Mausi is worried..Prithvi slaps him across the face..

Mausi tells Prithvi Damini lying..Prithvi tells her to be quiet..Mausi says now you are raising your voice with me. Smaeer syas if you weren't an elder to us you would be treated just like this.Varun says have relatives like you its better we have no relatives..Mausi says that's it you have insulted us alot, we will not stay here any longer.. Prithvi says wait..I have to get you a car to take you from here.Sameer calls the police..

The police come and arrest Rani, Munna and Mausi. Rani syas this is all her fault she told me to do verything, she is nothing to me, please don't take me..she tells Avni i didn't know it had poison she told it was medicine.blah blah blah.Avni ignores her.. Munna tells Prithvi its Mausi's fault aswell, no one can do anything in front of her..she is the reason for all this please save me. Prithvi tells him to shut up.. The police take the 3, Same, Varun and Pri follow and close the door on their face..

Varun goes to Roshni, and he wipes her tears..He comforts her..She says i gave you your ring back..Varun says our love is everything..and he hugs her.. Prithvi tells Damini if she can please forgive him..Damini says you know my love for you is real.That's all i need. Sameer aplogizes to Avni, and says i should have been more careful with you..he hugs her..Avni says maybe someone else deserves the apology not me..

Sameer asks Damini to forgive him..Damini says what happened this time i endure it, but if it happened again i won't be able to endure.. Sameer says I promise it will never happen again. and you are really brave, i wish i have a daughter and she is just like you..Varun says won't you give me and Roshni your blessing.. She says be happy. Varun says please don't leave us.. Varun puts Damini's hand in Prithvi's hand. Prithvi says you said that you can never leave one when you take their hand, I made one mistake and you will leave me, please don't i will die. Damini says don't say that. We have a strength between us, that is how we met and that's what will keep us together.

Pre-Cap-
All 3 couples are having their cute moment with each other..

Please Click LIKE If You LIKED My Work

Zaara

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*mrvlsmedhssoujik27indy1979pragyakumarAnonymus PJNurJahan90ER_ER_YAyusragaffaramee1s3chaudhJATTISIKHNESS25minnie25supriya.iyerSunaina_9joa123TrueMuskaancrazyballsp87neucharikripsyTinkJiaahutarazor12msb8891--Princess--DelcySIweirdJaNa07md410*angel94*mah403SaVniSushaanManeet---ayesha---iceprincess101abi71Mona_Mauryanaj7maaneet_crazyAurora.adiarmaandavikrazzyKamal_23LazyKidash08CookMySockAmbyCiousMru_beech0c0latessweetrani_nehanaturedesigirl_18fafisweetshabA-N-S-H-I-K-ARach.LadyFlameshivani003Maz.xTimaxArya311-Ravjot-minuuPachu.Pjyothi_cooladventure_gurlkooliio..Serendipity..*Adorable_Anu*samicuteshalini_saamirkhanfanvikiliksfanasmaanixxInfinitedreams-Ms.Wildcherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNMDJ Written Update February 24, 2010" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vikiliksfan

IF-Sizzlerz

vikiliksfan

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
lovely update zaara

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Excellent eppy .... excellent update !

kooliio

IF-Sizzlerz

kooliio

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
thanks

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
finally the three clowns are arrested!!!

cheers for the update!!!

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
justice is served!!!!!
WOOP WOOP!
thanks for the awesome update

love,
kally

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
awesome update! gotta go watch!

JATTISIKHNESS25

Groupbie

JATTISIKHNESS25

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update..the 3 devils going to jail only means the ending is near!!!   Broken Heart Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top