new promo..24th feb - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the promo i didnt get to see it but yeah i am hoping for naksh to be together soon 😊
Thanks for the news. Aksh still crying...yaar, how long are they going to drag this track? What was Akshara thinking all this while...I thought she knew Naitik said everything in anger on Day 1 itself...how can anything be different now 😡. When is Holi this year? We will have to wait for few more weeks before Mahashay Naitik decides to go and talk to Aksh 😡. CVs have lost it.
thnx 4 d promo dear...
i dnt expect anythin new yar.....
sum one post the video plz
m fed-up with this serial.......n there is no HOPE left.....still crying session is not over.....n i was thinking that within this week, everything will be sorted out.......

then what DJ has been doing....???? what he planned?? nothing is working yaar.......chiiiiiEdited by Tafseer - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Thanks for the news. Aksh still crying...yaar, how long are they going to drag this track? What was Akshara thinking all this while...I thought she knew Naitik said everything in anger on Day 1 itself...how can anything be different now 😡. When is Holi this year? We will have to wait for few more weeks before Mahashay Naitik decides to go and talk to Aksh 😡. CVs have lost it.

Nishi by the time both of them REGAIN their memories back that they are husband and wife, and BOTH of them meet at a common point to manofy each other & say sorry also at the same time, WE will be totally fed up of this show...more and more they r delaying it uselessly, the more i feel that they r not meant to be with each other, they must NOT come back to each other ! 😡 what r we waiting for anyways? non existent chemistry b/w Naksh? wohi same sadiyal ghise pite scenes? 🤢 as if some magic will happen once they're back with each other 🤢 not possible now ! the only one thing tht attracted me to their love story was not their chemistry but the fact that inspite of being two different people with diff. mindsets, both of them try hard to keep the relationship going...but ab toh woh bhi nahi hai...it's just a matter of a few weeks n i toh am 100% outta this garbage can !

i haven't seen yest. episode...n i dun want to 🤢 first time in 1 yrs and 2 months 😡 Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
The TRP's of Bidai & YRKKH r rocking and the complaint box of Mr. RS blog is almost full ..with 900+ complaints, i think he and his "irritatives creatives" have taken it for granted that more we complain the more we're gonna get glued to our TV sets at 9 & 9.30 ! so much overconfidence 🤢 🤢 what are we doing guys? is there anybody out there who still LIKES YRKKH? WHY are we watching it for Naksh?

Does anyone notice that therez no novelty in their scenes? they r just old rotten scenes repeated everytime with the same expressions by the actors? akshara falling in naitik's arms and he's acting as if he's holding a dead body 🤢 if he's so pissed off with her then why did she save her frm falling? let her fall once in a while, that'll be new at least! don't people fall?

naitik holding akshara from behind...HOW many times will they repeat the same sequence now? and it's enacted the same way everytime ! Naitik trying to kiss her and he NEVER does it ! The same uncomfortable way of holding Akshara (holding her shoulders i should say,as if he'll get a 440 volt current the min. he moves his hand) ! the same hugs...therez no depth in their scenes, in their conversation..Karan i think forgets sometimes tht Naitik is NOT deaf and dumb..he can also speak !

is the screenplay writer on a holiday? ke they're copying the same old scenes and they think they've done enuf ..given us a toffee of naksh scene and now they can go on with the garbage again..
hey i saw a promo where naitik looking at a statue..and he came out from statue....
Originally posted by pathooz

hey i saw a promo where naitik looking at a statue..and he came out from statue....

it's better if he stays inside tht statue only 😡 coz in reality also he's a statue onlyEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

The TRP's of Bidai & YRKKH r rocking and the complaint box of Mr. RS blog is almost full ..with 900+ complaints, i think he and his "irritatives creatives" have taken it for granted that more we complain the more we're gonna get glued to our TV sets at 9 & 9.30 ! so much overconfidence 🤢 🤢 what are we doing guys? is there anybody out there who still LIKES YRKKH? WHY are we watching it for Naksh?

Does anyone notice that therez no novelty in their scenes? they r just old rotten scenes repeated everytime with the same expressions by the actors? akshara falling in naitik's arms and he's acting as if he's holding a dead body 🤢 if he's so pissed off with her then why did she save her frm falling? let her fall once in a while, that'll be new at least! don't people fall?

naitik holding akshara from behind...HOW many times will they repeat the same sequence now? and it's enacted the same way everytime ! Naitik trying to kiss her and he NEVER does it ! The same uncomfortable way of holding Akshara (holding her shoulders i should say,as if he'll get a 440 volt current the min. he moves his hand) ! the same hugs...therez no depth in their scenes, in their conversation..Karan i think forgets sometimes tht Naitik is NOT deaf and dumb..he can also speak !

is the screenplay writer on a holiday? ke they're copying the same old scenes and they think they've done enuf ..given us a toffee of naksh scene and now they can go on with the garbage again..
i completely agree with u👏............thy hav no sense left in them(RS n CV s).🤢.......i LOVED the serial so much but now thy r just spoiling it......n if this continues im not gonna watch  it....not even for hina n karan .....😡