ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yesterday abhi was telling simi something like Chhilke ki kahani simi ki jubani

guess what it coincides with my poem title very similar written by me few years ago
The title is Tinke ki kahani tinke ki jubani.
 chk it out

somebody is  definately keeping tab on my work or thinking like me. as the ideas  transfers from my  FF and dialouges written by me in funny stories and now the title. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder what is happning here?.😉😆

I don't mind as long as they give us good simibhi story full of romance.😊😉
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalT thumbnail
Nice work.  Great now maybe the CV's will hire to help write KB.   More romantic Simbhi scenes please.   😃
ramas thumbnail
Originally posted by: RUMI05

Di,like your poem.

Thanks this poem is born out of me crying from getting grass clipping in my nose badly sneezing and crying while walking with a friend and thinking of a story line and relating the idea of this poem to story line then. But it pretty much relate to simi  and KB chracters  as well. 

Tinke ki Kahani Tinke ki Jubani         

Main Hoon chhota sa ek tinka (grass clipping)

Jameen pe mujhe giraya hai

Hawaone mujhe udaya hai

kisiki ankho ne mujhe samaya   hai

Inhi ankho ko  maine rulaya hai

Phunk phunk ke mujhe nikala hai   

Main hoon chhota sa ek tinka

Jameen pe mujhe phir giraya hai

Pairo ne mujhe kuchala hai

Pani ne mujhe phir ugaya hai

Mali (gardner) ne mujhe phir kata hai   

Main  hoon  chhota sa  ek tinka

Hawaone phir mujhe udaya hai 

It is pretty much relate to  any woman. it relates  lot more to Simi. Like the way simi was treated in her house with  the line pairo ne  mujhe kuchla hai.
Mali ne mujhe phir se kata hai  manju cut her relationship with simi  and asks her not to return to KB. manju here  a  is mali .
Hawa one  phir mujhe  udaya hai she was again forced out of Tarnejas. So here simi is a tinka

Kisiki ankhone mujhe  samaya hai.
Inhi ankho ko maine rulaya hai.
this will  apply to  Simi and RS. RS loving simi so much and simi not listening to him and ready to marry Nakul making him cry.. it also applies to  abhi and simi. as abhi loved her so much and she made him cry again and again.
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago