Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: farislove

Bani, Sadhna lost by propouse, she made herself fell, it was so clear and I am sure about it, coz she remembered the words of Ragini to Ranvir, she doesn't want her sister to be in depression again..........

This sister is soo much about MERI KHUSHI...MERA JEET and all that ... I would like to call her a cousin ... not a sister .... Ragini was always a Cousin ... Sadhna is a true sister, a true daughter...

Now Ragini can enjoy .... have fun .... go to parties and boast about her love life .... although she won only for her own self...

CONGRATULATIONS RAGINI.
riyarao thumbnail
i agree, it jst meanz dat nvr do sumthin fr any1😕 ... such a clear n gr8 msg 😎  an utter waste of bringin guruma 1st of all , secondly, if she had to sign d divorce paper at d end den dis whole drama was jst a waste of tym ... m vry glad to c sum1 so good, so carin abt otherz lost, goodness will nvr win 🤔👎🏼
Originally posted by: riyarao

i agree, it jst meanz dat nvr do sumthin fr any1😕 ... such a clear n gr8 msg 😎  an utter waste of bringin guruma 1st of all , secondly, if she had to sign d divorce paper at d end den dis whole drama was jst a waste of tym ... m vry glad to c sum1 so good, so carin abt otherz lost, goodness will nvr win 🤔👎🏼

This drama was not waste of time ... it clearly showed that Ragini's only motive was to WIN FOR HERSELF .... no one else....not even Ranvir!

It exposed Ragini's TRUE MISSION.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree, cv have gone mad, it would have been better if ragini had scarificed this time so her mother could be treated, but instead they made her win and again sadhna lost and scarificed yet again. this storyline is being dragged they could have had the sisters reunion through this, like how it was discussed before that ragini over hears vasu being evil to sadhna and so ragini loses on purpose so sadhna can get the money. now sadhna will sign the divorce papers.
Now ragini has won ranvir should bring her back to earth and tell her about her mother or just take her straight to hospital, which is better, becasue then mamaji might say that sadhna went to get money but she hasn't returned and ragini will realise the reason for sadhna taking part.
But the cv's are going to drag it. 

Edited by krutiv100 - 14 years ago
riyarao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

This drama was not waste of time ... it clearly showed that Ragini's only motive was to WIN FOR HERSELF .... no one else....not even Ranvir!

It exposed Ragini's TRUE MISSION.

oh yeah, n one more was to make me hate dis character more 😆 😆 it's really shockin to see hr like dis, n evn after winnin, she dint bother abt her, oh y wud she 😕 she dint cr fr her own mother ryt 😆 😛
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

oh yeah, n one more was to make me hate dis character more 😆 😆 it's really shockin to see hr like dis, n evn after winnin, she dint bother abt her, oh y wud she 😕 she dint cr fr her own mother ryt 😆 😛

Alekh thinks abt why sadhna is in the competition ..ad that she has some majboori ..why didnt ragini think that way ????

Please let us make this clear from now...

Ragini Is Sadhna's COUSIN ... NOT SISTER. For Ragini, Sadhna was always a COUSIN, with whom she had a good time only till her own motives were fulfilled.

Ragini always had this alienation from Sadhna ... she always doubted her ... always had this feeling.... SO MUCH HATRED cannot come in her heart all of a sudden .... Ragini always had it, now its all coming out...

For Sadhna Ragini is her sister ... and Sadhna is so pure for this ... but NO ... NO NO NO....NOT FOR RAGINI.... Actually now is Ragini's chance to crush Sadhna ... crush her in every way.
Edited by Ice-Thinker - 14 years ago
riyarao thumbnail
@ice-thinker-- hmm ya i agree, yeah startd frm d beginnin, bt those wr fr few dayz 😕 bt dis one, oh god m so tired to c sadi sad alwayz, she's doin nthin fr hrself, evrythin fr dos who hatd her, jst hope she signz d divorce, n givz money fr d operation n runz away sumwr, later Alekh, RAGINI, Vasu realize der mistake n den find sadna nowr ... dey shd regret fr wt dey did, especially ragini, bein hr jeeji, n stayin wid hr frm hr childhood, n alekh, hr husband whom she card fr wn he was mad 😕
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
goodness lost. honeslty, i never believed they would let sadhana lose - this is very disappointing. after all those works to vasu *aisi nobat kabhi nahi ayegi* - she's showing begging her for the money. really, i want to stop disliking ragini so much, and wish the creatives would show me something to like about her.
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

tht cnt happen..sadhna's dad is dead.. she's an orphan..

if her dad is dead, then what will sadhna do? after throwing her out of the arrogant Rajvansh house, mamiji wants sadhna to throw out of her house.

what will she do? do u think she becomes a street beggar? will she stay homeless? where will she get money?

so she must go to the usa and collect money from dad's work. that's right.