Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: divya_dmg

Ohhoooo....i think u get wrong!! or i wrote it wrong way!!

i meant to say that these creations will be our shahid every CC??? CC1 ..2..3..n so on!!!

else...i'll ask u! :)😃

ohhh i did got it wrong..
yup it will be..!!
😃

RKDramebaaz thumbnail

On the Sets:

{alt}
{alt}

Posters:
{alt}

Movie Stills

Edited by PrachiluvsKSG - 14 years ago
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Shahid at Pioneer India's Celeberation Party
Shahid at Pioneer India's Celeberation PartyShahid at Pioneer India's Celeberation PartyShahid at Pioneer India's Celeberation PartyShahid at Pioneer India's Celeberation PartyShahid at Pioneer India's Celeberation PartyShahid at Pioneer India's Celeberation PartyShahid at Pioneer India's Celeberation PartyShahid at Pioneer India's Celeberation PartyShahid at Pioneer India's Celeberation PartyShahid at Pioneer India's Celeberation Party

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
SHAHID KAPOOR MJ ACT PROMO..!!  SHAHID JACKSON 2010

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZl2-vl-azU[/YOUTUBE]

love Prachi
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Shahid Promoted Paathshaala at Charity cricket Match......
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

LOVE PRATS.....
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Shahid Kapoor has a huge fan following in India and abroad. Most are girls between the age of 13 and 25. Some of the younger girls have got fan sites where they exchange a lot of info and banter about him.

They keep abreast with all his daily social activities and award functions and appearances. Some of them sitting in Australia and UK have come up with these names:

Shanatics - fans who are fanatic about Shahid Kapoor. They all seriously refer to each other as Shanatics.
Shayanka - fans gave this name to Shahid and Priyanka?s jodi in Kaminey. This is the section that wants the jodi to do more films and make them happy.
Shanelia - fans gave this name to Shahid and Genelia?s jodi in Chance Pe Dance.
Sharashtra - all the places in the world where Shahid rules.
Shak - that's another name for him.
Sasha - that's a name that his friends actually use for him. It?s also very popular online, though this has not originated online.
Fafha - that's the F equivalent of Shasha.
Fahid - of course... that's hugely popular now thanks to the F language of Kaminey.
Shonamuni and Charlie Boy - are both take-offs from Kaminey too.
Shasome - is what they think Shahid is, so also Shantastic.
Sharricane - is the hurricane that is Shahid
Shanatics reside in Shashaland.

Incidentally, the girl fans are called Kaminies and Charlie's Angels.
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
AOTHER SHAHID MADNESS

The Shahid mania was there for all to see when the actor recently visited Delhi to attend an event organized by a brand of jeans he endorses.

A lot of people, mostly the dealers and retailers of the brand, had turned up to see Shahid Kapoor. Security was in place and the actor happily addressed the crowd. However, things began to go out of hand when the organizers invited the winners of a contest to come up on stage to meet Shahid and have their photos clicked with the star.

What next? Scores of people rushed onto the stage. In a moment they were joined by more. And before the security could step in, a lot of people were on stage to meet Shahid.

As the wooden stage was not designed to withstand the weight of such a huge crowd, it collapsed.

Thankfully, before the stage came down the organizers had the good sense of whisking Shahid away from the crowd.

Yeah! and we thought Shahid's magic was on the wane.
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Masterji's a heart-throb!

(isn't he simply adorable in this picture, he looks more huggable than the kids Wink )

Kid stars teach Shahid Kapoor a thing or two on film sets
SHARIN WADER Times News Network

We kid you not, that's Shahid Kapoor playing a teacher in Ahmed Khan's film Paathshala.

The role, he admitted, took him back to his own days as a student in Delhi's Gyan Bharti School. Shahid told BT on the occasion of Chilrden's Day, My friends
and I were called the pillars of our class because we used to be forever standing outside. I was a very naughty kid and often got punished by my teachers.
His naughtiness wasn't just restricted to school. At home, he troubled his mother and gave the neighbours sleepless nights. I used to play cricket in Delhi and have broken a lot of window panes,said the actor. But that was before Cupid struck the 12-year-old Shahid and he fell in love with a 16-year-old girl who lived two blocks away. But since I was only 12, she never took me seriously,he regretted, and an 18-year-old boy patoed her. I was heartbroken. He later had a crush on somebody else that remains till date. My next love was Madhuri Dixit and I think there's nobody like her,he blushed.
When Shahid's family moved to Mumbai, he got to know choreographer Ahmed Khan. They're friends now for 18 years and it?s natural that Shahid wanted to be part of his friend's first film. Paathshala also stars Ayesha Takia, Nana Patekar, kids Ali Haji, Dwij Yadav, Avika Gor, Swini Khara and others. Shahid is loved by the kids on the film sets. I bonded really well with them. They are professionals. On the first day, I thought I would teach them a thing or two. But they told me that they knew their job, so I just followed what they told me to do,he laughed.