Amul Shaan's Strikers Fan Club - Page 9

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by susm8

Thanks Safeena for your continuous efforts and Congratulations we WON according to the whole country!! Shaan and his team proves themselves to be the Best not only in their performances BUT also in the PUBLIC opinion!! They are the undisputed WINNERS of MKMM👏👏!! Cheeers!
⭐️⭐️Jeete hai Shaan Se⭐️⭐️

thanku susm,its too hard to digest shaan's and his strikers pain..ya in 105 crores people our shaan is winner,i will update first page wen i recover completely myself..am hurted lot..
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by melancholic

safeena u add me in the shaan strikers fans list! no matter , whther they hv won or lost , they were the most deserving .. they r the true winners

welcome dear,u always remain as shaan supporter...thy r d most deserving,now i hates myself how can we belive this gajji,shnakr won through manipulation and injustice,fool of himself by getting this victory..
feeling really not happy to write much in this forum as i was those days..so sweet of u that u gave me some boost level,god help shaan and his strikers to get out from this pain..wat a politics played by javed and gajji for just sake of one man show..
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys awesome news shaan has won the besy mentor award in the spa confirmed shaan himself on twitter
Posted: 13 years ago
Our Dear Shaan won Best Mentor Award In Star Pariwaar Awards..

And 2nd treat our Shaan won Best PlayBackSinger Award for Behti Hawa in IIFA..

We love u and so proud of u Shaan..U R D BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..