Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Mister.K.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pogoAanandaa-PoisonIvy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Greatest batsman ever!! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
For me its Sachin, and only Sachin.

Leave the Bradmans and Laras aside. Who had the guts to play under the pressure of a billion cricket fans? Just think of how much of tension he might be undergoing each time he goes out to bat. If he fails, the whole country criticises him.

How many people have been successful and yet never allowed the success to go to their heads?
How many people have sustained their form for  20 years?

Only SACHIN TENDULKAR.

I appreciate him not only as a player, but as a person too. He is a role model for me in handling pressure and having both feet on the ground despite his success. Whenever I am under some kind of pressure  to perform (for eg an exam), I think of Sachin and the way he handles it...I realise that my exam is an infinitesimally small pressure compared to that.

We are all blessed to see him in action. I wish him all the best for the future.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pogoAanandaaswan20-PoisonIvy-

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Some of my friends says about last match ...Dhoni played so cheap.. He did not allow Tendulkar to take strike for long!! Otherwise Tendulkar would have scored at least 225.

Whats your views

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Some of my friends says about last match ...Dhoni played so cheap.. He did not allow Tendulkar to take strike for long!! Otherwise Tendulkar would have scored at least 225.

Whats your views
Sachin has himself mentioned in the newspapers that he was tired...so he was rotating the strike. And most importantly the team comes before any individual score. Nothing wrong with Dhoni getting the strike. He was hitting well too...he was not a tail ender wasting deliveries.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pogoAanandaaVinzy

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
         What a stupendous knock by the little big genius !Star
Sachin unites like no one else. Man , it was fun to see people actually giving "gaalis" to dhoni for hitting sixes , fours when he should have been rotating the strike and then taking singles of the last ball of every over . LOL The funniest thing was when in the second ball of the fiftieth over, amla made a save at the boundary (hit fiercely by dhoni) and everyone applauded amla for he converted that four to a single. And then the moment came for which everyone was waiting!Big smile
     Anyways, the celebration by sachin was the same as if he had reached a hundred or any other milestone. That's what i love about him. He is so humble and means what he says. Nothing over the top, believes in those simple little things which people tend to ignore cos they think they are too basic.
    Eventually, lets just cherish this moment and not get into the argument of who is the greatest batsman and all that crap.
     How does it even matter?!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanandaaswan20debayon-PoisonIvy-

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

What a stupendous knock by the little big genius !Star
Sachin unites like no one else. Man , it was fun to see people actually giving "gaalis" to dhoni for hitting sixes , fours when he should have been rotating the strike and then taking singles of the last ball of every over . LOL The funniest thing was when in the second ball of the fiftieth over, amla made a save at the boundary (hit fiercely by dhoni) and everyone applauded amla for he converted that four to a single. And then the moment came for which everyone was waiting!Big smile
     Anyways, the celebration by sachin was the same as if he had reached a hundred or any other milestone. That's what i love about him. He is so humble and means what he says. Nothing over the top, believes in those simple little things which people tend to ignore cos they think they are too basic.
    Eventually, lets just cherish this moment and not get into the argument of who is the greatest batsman and all that crap.
     How does it even matter?!
Guess in some ways Fate and Destiny plays a part too, but one has to put in the efforts too.

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
I thought you were talkin about Batman before I clicked on this thread....Yeah Batman is fit though, cat woman is pretty too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.ass

4teen12

4teen12

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Sachin is a true Gem of India......and isnt it in air that he is eyeing 'Bharat Ratana' nowSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top