Greatest batsman ever!! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Sachin you rock!!!! I always waited for the day someone would hit a double century.. im so happy its an indian :D
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Sachin........you are the best..........👍🏼
chal_phek_mat thumbnail

Sehwag is far more explosive, if he plays the same duratoin as SRT, he will break all of Sachin's records

But till them Sachin is the master of all records,

If Viv Richards has played as much one day cricket in front of today's bowling attacks and batting pitches he would have scored far too many 200's.
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What an innings by Sachin, the greatest batsman ever.

I came across these remarks on web:
God wanted to play this game so he incarnated himself as Sachin. ⭐️ ⭐️

This has been said before many times but let me say one more time, " I will see God when I die but till then I will see Sachin". ⭐️ ⭐️

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ SACHIN SACHIN .....SACHIIIIN SACHIIIIIIIIIN.........⭐️
⭐️

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bartz

What an innings by Sachin, the greatest batsman ever.

I came across these remarks on web:
God wanted to play this game so he incarnated himself as Sachin. ⭐️ ⭐️

This has been said before many times but let me say one more time, " I will see God when I die but till then I will see Sachin". ⭐️ ⭐️

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ SACHIN SACHIN .....SACHIIIIN SACHIIIIIIIIIN.........⭐️
⭐️

WOW !!! fan ho to aapke jaisa👏
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The Greatest CRICKETER ever👏👏

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes! Sachin performed brilliantly today. Just when we had started to think that he is past his time, he jumps back with a new record! Well done Sachin :D Edited by -Neetz- - 14 years ago

Awesome knock by Sachin. He is one of the greatest . However my personal choice for greatest test batsman is Sir Don Bradman and for one day internation Viv Richards.

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He has vindictated all beliefs about cricket players retiring because of old age.....Very good innings, he left the bad balls, and played the good ones to perfection......This is something that I can tell the future generation👏
Originally posted by: slumdog

Awesome knock by Sachin. He is one of the greatest . However my personal choice for greatest test batsman is Sir Don Bradman and for one day internation Viv Richards.

I hate myself for jumping from the quantum world of consciousness into your macroscopic world but setting that aside for a moment, I would like to say that, in my opinion, Tendulkar is better than Bradman because Tendulkar, during his career, had to face some of the best bowlers of all-time, including and not limited to, Ambrose, Walsh, Imran, Hadlee, McGrath, Akram, Waqar, Qadir, Warne and Muralitharan while Bradman didn't have to face any of them. In fact, the 'rest of the batsmen' should be compared to Tendulkar and not vice-versa. Tendulkar stands alone at the top. I would keep him at #1, keep the next couple of spots blank and then start the others may be from #5 or #6.