Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RANJANA_RRJ

Goldie

RANJANA_RRJ

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,
I am actually new to this forum. I have seen Mahi way from the beginning and really like it. The best part...It's not a BT soap so no chances of getting my heart broken when they do horrible stuff to my fav characters EmbarrassedLOL

Just a question.
In the last epi Roshni told Mahi that she had no styleLOL (hillarious the way she said it!)
But she told Mahi that she is Jhalli. Now what does Jhalli mean?

Please explain.

Thanks!

Love,
Ranjana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jhalli matlab?" in Mahi Way forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Welcome Ranjana to the forum, hope to see you more here :) True it is different from the daily we have seen or those going on..and is much refreshing :)

Jhalli I think would mean like Tomboyish..not much girlie nakhras about going to salon every now and then...

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
jhalli is actually a punjabi term...it means crazy...you could say someone is jhalli, they are pagal it does not have anything todo with being a tomboy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_J

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
^ thanks for the information, will remember LOL

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
no probs.....and jhalli is actually pronouced challi......with the ch sound......lol....

poshah

Goldie

poshah

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
the only other time i heard this term was in the movie kuch kuch hota hai, where srk describes kajol to her daughter saying, jhalli thi meri anjali ;)

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
as some of said its punjabi words and it means crazy

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Lol..I was wondering what that word meant too..LOL
welcome to the forum btw

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.