Things I Noticed - 02/23/10

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Today's episode has totally left my mind in a whirl! I absolutely need to get it out of my system - like before read at your own risk...? 😆
  • Baajirao pulls his gun out at a huge teddy bear - life must really be bad for someone to doubt the intentions of a huge fluffy teddy bear that had a heart with "I love you" written on it! 🤣
  • As soon as Bhao saw that teddy bear "walking" up the stairs you could see him don a "I'm caught!" look on his face! It was like he hadn't realized that the bear would be brought home once he bought it. He just looked at it make it's ascend and it was like he was trying to figure out HOW it got here and WHY it's here and WHAT he was going to do in terms of explaining it's arrival. And when that guy finally told Baaji that the delivery was for Bhao, Dutta totally looks down to the ground - Dutta Bhao (cutely) embarassed?! LOVED IT!! 🤣
  • Bhao did not want to discuss anything in front of Sudarshan? Another proof to show how much closer Baaji, and now Nakku, are to Bhao than his own family. He got all uncomfortable when Baaji asked what this was and left the room to have that discussion in private. Off course Baaji followed.
  • What I loved even more was that Nakku followed too - this time with a lot more right and authority. It was as though she knew she had the right to just walk into Dutta's room and be a part of that "private" conversation. Only Nakku can show such authority on Dutta Bhao. 😳
  • Nakku didn't even ASK Sudarshan for tea?! LOVEDDDD IT!! 😆
  • When Dutta left the room, Sudarshan had that "saved by the bell" (or in this case "teddy bear"🤣) look on his face. I so wanted to smack that smirk off his face! But, then I figured eventually Dutta Bhao is going to do that for us. So what's a few more days of "fun" for this guy going to hurt... 😆
  • Can I just say I LOVED LOVED LOVED the rapport between Baaji and Nakku today. From the minute Nakku walked into the room with her tray till Baaji finally handed her HER teddy bear, those two were just so comfortable with each other. Baaji included Nakku in his jokes with just a look and it was like they were two buddies trying to pick on a third one. I fiercely loved their interaction! Maybe this is a start of a new friendship - I am definitely waiting and watching for that one. 
  • Baaji had way too much fun with that teddy - that guy had me in splits during that scene! And not just me, Nakku too - she kept giggling like a school girl, albeit timidly. It was really cute.
  • So, as soon as Nakku came in the room her eyes latched on to Dutta and then no matter what happened around her, they kept going back to him. First they were just admiring Dutta Bhao as he stared out the window... 😍. But then as Baaji started pulling Bhao's leg, she keep glancing back at him between laughs - as though to make sure that Dutta was okay with this and wasn't upset, at her or himself. And when Bhao'd catch her looking they'd both look away. Reminded me of high school. It was rather sweet. 😆
  • Throughout that scene, Baaji kept trying to get Bhao to react and Bhao kept getting embarassed by every comment Baaji made. Off course, Nakku played the silent but crucial observer to their repartee - if she wasn't there Baaji wouldn't be able to play off of her and Dutta wouldn't be this flagrantly embarrassed. Can I say "high-school-esque" again!? 😆
  • Dutta thing: I felt we got to see another side of Dutta Bhao's character today. We've always seen him as the stern, in control, all-work-no-play sort of guy. But today we saw a more casual side to him - a side that can get teased, get defensive and learn from his mistakes. He got embarrassed in the beginning when Baaji started teasing him and then after a while he got irritated and defensive like most of us normally do. He then gave reasons for his "blunder" by tell them how the "sales ki larki" guided him wrong. And when Nakku enlightened him about the right way to shop for a girl, he was man enough to admit that he needed help. He's always been in control until now and that was taken as a sign of his "manliness". But the fact that he could mess up and still maintain control (by admitting his mistake and trying to fix it) makes him more of a man. I loved getting this insight into Dutta's character.
  • Did anyone else notice how Nakku looked down right before she told Dutta Bhao that he was too "naive"? And then how she slowly looked up - as if to test the waters, to see if she'd taken too many liberties with that comment. And then how she got really happy when she realized she hadn't. Even after the conversations they've had and the trust Dutta's put into her, she still feels a little apprehensive around him? Or is it her shyness? I'm going to have to think about that one.
  • Dutta called her "Nakku"?! For the first time!! And did anyone else notice how happy Nakku got because of that sentence? First because he finally called her by her nickname, showing how she was coming closer to him now. And then he asked her to come along to shop. For a love struck girl like our Nakku, that was a definite dream come true. I'm glad she's happy. She had to suffer a lot of heart break in the past few episodes. 🤗
  • And he gave her the teddy bear! "Jee bhar k hansna" 😆 I love Dutta's gift-giving style. It has a very underhanded elegance to it. And he could have thrown the teddy bear or returned it, but instead he decided to give it to Nakku. Not because he had to give it to someone, but because he wanted to give it to her. Our Nakku's already making a place in his heart - he had always been aware of her in his surroundings but now he's doing something to affect her surroundings too like giving her a teddy bear because it seemed to make her laugh. 😃
  • I loved how Baaji called Nakku a "koyal". I might endorse that name too - after all she is our "koyal". No matter how she "looks", she always has a sweetness in her words and her voice and she's always good at heart. 😊
  • Nakku really loves her teddy bear, doesn't she? After all "dil sey diya hai toh dil se laga kar rakhey gi"!  😉
  • Kaala is a real party pooper isn't she?! 🤢 And off course, just like it's been seen before, when she decides to not have fun none of the other sisters can object. *sigh* I really want to know what it is that lets her have the upper hand in the evil trio's relationship dynamics. 
  • Call me ignorant but diamond bracelets on a detachable stand?! Without a lock on it? And not behind a glass? Where everyone can touch and possibly walk of with it? Umm... Maybe the creatives forgot that Dutta was supposedly buying a diamond bracelet and not a cubic zirconium studded sterling silver one! 🤣
  • Nakku needs to keep reminding her of where she is and what she's talking about when she's around Dutta, doesn't she? At the shop today when she was showing Dutta the bracelets and started talking about how Supriya would like them - like she needed to remind her self not to stare. Not that we blame her - I stare too! 😍 
  • Oooooo Dutta Bhao angry! At the "sales ki larki" for talking nonsense to Nakku! I fiercely LOVED it! The way his face jerked at the sound of someone talking to Nakku to the way his face registered anger right after he realized the rudeness of those comments to how he started the culprit down until they apologized. All this without even speaking a word... *sigh* 😍
  • Did anyone notice how once Dutta asked Nakku to "look" at the dress to her hearts content she turns to Dutta and not to a mirror? As though she wanted to see how she looked by looking at his reaction - that what he thought was the only opinion that mattered. That if she looked good without his approval included, it wouldn't mean anything. And that Dutta visibly recognized the subtle change in her and approved of it was all that mattered - she didn't need to see for herself.
  • This time Dutta actually gives it to her as a gift. Two gifts in one day?!?! What I'd give to be in her place! *sigh* 😆
  • Sethji's BACK!!!!! Oh how I missed this kid! 😆 I really liked how Baaji dealt with Sethji. He didn't act like the "elder" and told him to go to school but he wasn't the "logical debater" like Bhao. Instead he was the "kid" with Sethji - challenging him to show his skills off and then threatening him playfully later. Can I just say again, I missed Sethji-Baaji interactions! 
  • Mehendi function happening in the bedroom? Erm... Don't the Patils live in a mansion? I am sure they have a good enough formal area where they could have hosted this. It was a little odd hosting a Mehendi function in the bedroom. 😕
  • When Dutta Bhao finally brought the gift to the room did anyone else feel that he was a bit uncomfortable? To me it looked like he sort of didn't want to do this - like he was delaying it a little longer if he could. And even though I know he's a man of few words, the fact that he didn't actually say more that TWO words to explain what he was doing there just showed how he really did not want to talk about it. And then as he placed the gift on the bed, he looked up as to say "Umm, so here it is". I am sure Dutta doesn't care for Supriya or for the gift as much - the only reason he is going through with the marriage or the gift was because Aayi asked so of him. Even so, we're able to see his discomfort more clearly now - like he's more expressive than he was a few episodes back. Or maybe we've just learned to look for the right hints?!
  • Precap thing: The last time they decided to showcase Nakku's beauty there was a lot of news about it. So I am sure the evil trio won't find out about her real beauty just yet. Plus, I feel that Dutta's going to be the first person to find out what she really looks like. Even if he isn't the only person to see her so, he is going to be one of the first people to find out - he is not going to hear about it from someone else or be second to see how Nakku really looks. But that's just what I think.
Sorry for the ridiculously long post - this was just once of those crazy episodes. If you think all this is bad in writing, imagine all this running around in my head! 😆
Edited by -Fivr- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
* Arre.....what if there is a bomb inside his heart! Or....better yet...what if there is a little midget inside the teddy bear who will jump out and attack!!!!! Better safe then sorry. 🤣

* Yes, I think Teddy did scare him, but I don't think it was because he was embarrased that it came home, but that fact that it was bigger then life AND TALKED. LoL...but his expressions are so OMG. Sigh. 😍

* Naku knows whats up....Ghaar Jamai=no respect from the servants. LoL

* I love my three musketeers!! Dimples, Sharmeeli and Bhayankar

* Her eyes for Datta...like a bee to honey

*I was sad that when Naku was all happy and dancing with Teddy, Dutta didn't spot her, it would have been cute if he would have seen her joyful side!

(Ok....will continue on later..LoL....)

Never mind. I am too excited about today's episode...so...when you post your views on today..I will for sure jump on it. LoLEdited by LoveStruck21 - 14 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
^^ Lol, I know it's really long. Sorry! But I will definitely reply once you're done. 😆
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
well agree with u on lot of points like firstly bajji pointing the gun at the teddy bear was silly secondly dutta looked really cute when he was caught gifting the teddy i thought it would be supriyas boy friend but anyhow what actually matters is that the gift chosen by dutta ultimately went to nakku and thirdly nice to see how comfortable nakku and dutta are with each other fourthly he is so protective towards nakku and doesnot like anyone making fun of her looks be it his sisters , sudarshan or salesgirl , afterall he looks at her beyond her physical appearance. fifthly the scene between sethji and bajji was very funny and lastly the blunder of the day which is that diamond bangles are not displayed like this where anyone can access them so easily
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
-Fivr-  Absolutely brillinat post. I veto your points. I think I missed him call her NAkku that was good but I wish he calls her Nakusha romantically in private. What say.
Diamond bracelets on a stand and all in one palce store. No separate section for jewellery.
But kuch bhi ho any palce Datta and Nakku together is OK for us.
Have U noticed one more point. It has not occurred to him to take his sisters who are very modern for shopping. That means he unknowingly regards her higher.
What say.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent post Fivr ...!👏

Agree wid u on almost all the points ...!
Dutta waz luking so cute when embarrassed ..!
😍

One thing I waz really happy bout waz Dutta gifted the teddy to Naku ...
...other wise he could hav passed it on to Pari or Anay ..!

& liked the bonding between Naku & Baaji ....& nw i would like to see Dutta feel jealous of this bonding .. & btw Koyal namer suits Naku ...!

& as a matter of fact , I even like the bonding between Baaji & Sethji ....but i would also luv to see Dutta bonding wid Sethji ....aakhir ko hone wala sala hai ...!😆

& whoa ..dat freezing stare of Dutta ...me too just  luved it ...!
😍

& yes ..The Mehndi function in the bedroom did luk odd ...& so does diamond bracelets placed openly on the racks ...I guess we just hav ignore it as bloopers .....!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode has totally left my mind in a whirl! I absolutely need to get it out of my system - like before read at your own risk...? 😆
  • Baajirao pulls his gun out at a huge teddy bear - life must really be bad for someone to doubt the intentions of a huge fluffy teddy bear that had a heart with "I love you" written on it! 🤣
  • Dont blame Baji for being cautious. Leela's sari was poisoned...and there was poison in the AC. The teddy could have a bomb.
  • As soon as Bhao saw that teddy bear "walking" up the stairs you could see him don a "I'm caught!" look on his face! It was like he hadn't realized that the bear would be brought home once he bought it. He just looked at it make it's ascend and it was like he was trying to figure out HOW it got here and WHY it's here and WHAT he was going to do in terms of explaining it's arrival. And when that guy finally told Baaji that the delivery was for Bhao, Dutta totally looks down to the ground - Dutta Bhao (cutely) embarassed?! LOVED IT!! 🤣
  • LOL! He had such a "I am caught" air abt him. I guess he didnt expect the teddy to be this obviously cheesy. Btw the guard who brought up the teddy behaved as if he thought that teddy got delivered at the wrong address.
  • Bhao did not want to discuss anything in front of Sudarshan? Another proof to show how much closer Baaji, and now Nakku, are to Bhao than his own family. He got all uncomfortable when Baaji asked what this was and left the room to have that discussion in private. Off course Baaji followed.
  • What I loved even more was that Nakku followed too - this time with a lot more right and authority. It was as though she knew she had the right to just walk into Dutta's room and be a part of that "private" conversation. Only Nakku can show such authority on Dutta Bhao. 😳
  • Yeah she walked in as if she had all the right in the world to do so...just like Baji did...as if they are a part of one gang. Daji(Datta-Baji) didnt find it odd either.
  • Nakku didn't even ASK Sudarshan for tea?! LOVEDDDD IT!! 😆
  • When Dutta left the room, Sudarshan had that "saved by the bell" (or in this case "teddy bear"🤣) look on his face. I so wanted to smack that smirk off his face! But, then I figured eventually Dutta Bhao is going to do that for us. So what's a few more days of "fun" for this guy going to hurt... 😆
  • Who cares to give tea to obnoxious ghar-jamais. Datta too seems to prefer the unemployed kishore to the "gainfully" employed sudarshan.
  • Can I just say I LOVED LOVED LOVED the rapport between Baaji and Nakku today. From the minute Nakku walked into the room with her tray till Baaji finally handed her HER teddy bear, those two were just so comfortable with each other. Baaji included Nakku in his jokes with just a look and it was like they were two buddies trying to pick on a third one. I fiercely loved their interaction! Maybe this is a start of a new friendship - I am definitely waiting and watching for that one.
  • Even I hope this is a start of a friendship b/w Baji and Naku. It will be fitting too since these 2 people genuinely care a lot for Datta and viceversa. They would do anything for him and he will go all out to protect them.
  • Baaji had way too much fun with that teddy - that guy had me in splits during that scene! And not just me, Nakku too - she kept giggling like a school girl, albeit timidly. It was really cute. 
  • As soon as Baji realized that Datta had actually ordered the teddy he had no chance. I suppose Datta was hoping the teddy was unobstrusive and baji would never find out. But Baji did and he ribbed Datta mercilessly. Baji really gets the best lines. The dialouge writer is very good...he mixes tapori slang, wit and wisdom in baji's lines. i guess with datta being the silent types the writer gets ample time to concentrate on baji.
  • So, as soon as Nakku came in the room her eyes latched on to Dutta and then no matter what happened around her, they kept going back to him. First they were just admiring Dutta Bhao as he stared out the window... 😍. But then as Baaji started pulling Bhao's leg, she keep glancing back at him between laughs - as though to make sure that Dutta was okay with this and wasn't upset, at her or himself. And when Bhao'd catch her looking they'd both look away. Reminded me of high school. It was rather sweet. 😆
  • Throughout that scene, Baaji kept trying to get Bhao to react and Bhao kept getting embarassed by every comment Baaji made. Off course, Nakku played the silent but crucial observer to their repartee - if she wasn't there Baaji wouldn't be able to play off of her and Dutta wouldn't be this flagrantly embarrassed. Can I say "high-school-esque" again!? 😆
  • Dutta thing: I felt we got to see another side of Dutta Bhao's character today. We've always seen him as the stern, in control, all-work-no-play sort of guy. But today we saw a more casual side to him - a side that can get teased, get defensive and learn from his mistakes. He got embarrassed in the beginning when Baaji started teasing him and then after a while he got irritated and defensive like most of us normally do. He then gave reasons for his "blunder" by tell them how the "sales ki larki" guided him wrong. And when Nakku enlightened him about the right way to shop for a girl, he was man enough to admit that he needed help. He's always been in control until now and that was taken as a sign of his "manliness". But the fact that he could mess up and still maintain control (by admitting his mistake and trying to fix it) makes him more of a man. I loved getting this insight into Dutta's character. 
  • Very well said!
  • Did anyone else notice how Nakku looked down right before she told Dutta Bhao that he was too "naive"? And then how she slowly looked up - as if to test the waters, to see if she'd taken too many liberties with that comment. And then how she got really happy when she realized she hadn't. Even after the conversations they've had and the trust Dutta's put into her, she still feels a little apprehensive around him? Or is it her shyness? I'm going to have to think about that one. 
  • I didnt notice Naku looking down...but yes she is apprehensive of him even now. As if she is a little scared any moment he might burst forth and I guess she doesnt him getting angry because of her. She has seen his hot-headedness.
  • Dutta called her "Nakku"?! For the first time!! And did anyone else notice how happy Nakku got because of that sentence? First because he finally called her by her nickname, showing how she was coming closer to him now. And then he asked her to come along to shop. For a love struck girl like our Nakku, that was a definite dream come true. I'm glad she's happy. She had to suffer a lot of heart break in the past few episodes. 🤗
  • Yes Datta calling her "Naku" was a sign of him acknowledging their closeness. Naku got really happy...I guess she has always imagined him calling her Naku and he finally did. But I was hoping that Datta would continue to call her Nakusha. Because no one else calls her that...that would his own special name for her. I guess I am in 2 minds abt him calling her naku.
  • And he gave her the teddy bear! "Jee bhar k hansna" 😆 I love Dutta's gift-giving style. It has a very underhanded elegance to it. And he could have thrown the teddy bear or returned it, but instead he decided to give it to Nakku. Not because he had to give it to someone, but because he wanted to give it to her. Our Nakku's already making a place in his heart - he had always been aware of her in his surroundings but now he's doing something to affect her surroundings too like giving her a teddy bear because it seemed to make her laugh. 😃
  • I loved this part...I really did. He was so cute here. When he said "Tumhe hasi aa rahi thi na"...the way he said it was like "Et Tu Naku"...sort of telling her "I didnt expect you to be ganging up against me with Baji".
  • I loved how Baaji called Nakku a "koyal". I might endorse that name too - after all she is our "koyal". No matter how she "looks", she always has a sweetness in her words and her voice and she's always good at heart. 😊
  • I loved the Koyal bit...it emphasized her dark color but also emphasized the beauty in her. Baji at times makes these really wise remarks.
  • Nakku really loves her teddy bear, doesn't she? After all "dil sey diya hai toh dil se laga kar rakhey gi"!  😉
  • I was really hoping that the teddy would end up with Naku...u know the right girl. just like the letter...it was never read by sups but naku did read it.
  • Kaala is a real party pooper isn't she?! 🤢 And off course, just like it's been seen before, when she decides to not have fun none of the other sisters can object. *sigh* I really want to know what it is that lets her have the upper hand in the evil trio's relationship dynamics. 
  • Call me ignorant but diamond bracelets on a detachable stand?! Without a lock on it? And not behind a glass? Where everyone can touch and possibly walk of with it? Umm... Maybe the creatives forgot that Dutta was supposedly buying a diamond bracelet and not a cubic zirconium studded sterling silver one! 🤣
  • That has to be a blooper. Also diamond jewellry being available in a cloth shop?
  • Nakku needs to keep reminding her of where she is and what she's talking about when she's around Dutta, doesn't she? At the shop today when she was showing Dutta the bracelets and started talking about how Supriya would like them - like she needed to remind her self not to stare. Not that we blame her - I stare too! 😍
  • Exactly...cant blame her....😍
  • Oooooo Dutta Bhao angry! At the "sales ki larki" for talking nonsense to Nakku! I fiercely LOVED it! The way his face jerked at the sound of someone talking to Nakku to the way his face registered anger right after he realized the rudeness of those comments to how he started the culprit down until they apologized. All this without even speaking a word... *sigh* 😍
  • That was soooooo trademark Datta...only can Datta can do it...Datta style.
  • Did anyone notice how once Dutta asked Nakku to "look" at the dress to her hearts content she turns to Dutta and not to a mirror? As though she wanted to see how she looked by looking at his reaction - that what he thought was the only opinion that mattered. That if she looked good without his approval included, it wouldn't mean anything. And that Dutta visibly recognized the subtle change in her and approved of it was all that mattered - she didn't need to see for herself. 
  • Ur rite...it didnt strike me that she didnt really look in the mirror...she only looked at datta for his approval. btw baji came in during this lil interaction and gave his comments. that made me think if baji's going to be friends with naku too he will prolly understand TaSha's changing equation before they themselves do...I dunno I felt this today that Baji will know...
  • This time Dutta actually gives it to her as a gift. Two gifts in one day?!?! What I'd give to be in her place! *sigh* 😆
  • Naku is teaching him to buy gifts and boy he's a quick learner. He's already practising on Naku...this girl just doesnt stand a chance!
  • Sethji's BACK!!!!! Oh how I missed this kid! 😆 I really liked how Baaji dealt with Sethji. He didn't act like the "elder" and told him to go to school but he wasn't the "logical debater" like Bhao. Instead he was the "kid" with Sethji - challenging him to show his skills off and then threatening him playfully later. Can I just say again, I missed Sethji-Baaji interactions!
  • I loved it...and now can we have a Baji-Ganpat scene too. Btw I want to see how Datta is with Sethji and his sisters' kids.
  • Mehendi function happening in the bedroom? Erm... Don't the Patils live in a mansion? I am sure they have a good enough formal area where they could have hosted this. It was a little odd hosting a Mehendi function in the bedroom. 😕
  • I guess its a blooper...and since its not TaSha's wedding I dont care. They can have the mehendi in the bathroom too!
  • When Dutta Bhao finally brought the gift to the room did anyone else feel that he was a bit uncomfortable? To me it looked like he sort of didn't want to do this - like he was delaying it a little longer if he could. And even though I know he's a man of few words, the fact that he didn't actually say more that TWO words to explain what he was doing there just showed how he really did not want to talk about it. And then as he placed the gift on the bed, he looked up as to say "Umm, so here it is". I am sure Dutta doesn't care for Supriya or for the gift as much - the only reason he is going through with the marriage or the gift was because Aayi asked so of him. Even so, we're able to see his discomfort more clearly now - like he's more expressive than he was a few episodes back. Or maybe we've just learned to look for the right hints?!
  • Fivr he was totally embarrassed getting the gift in front of so many women in the room. But I felt when he kept the gift down and looked at sups he was looking for some sign of softening/achknowledgement. but sups continued to look worried/intimidated. when ur fiancee looks so intimidated with u how are u supposed to develop a relationship with her? I kinda felt sorry for him for investing his energy on sups.
  • Precap thing: The last time they decided to showcase Nakku's beauty there was a lot of news about it. So I am sure the evil trio won't find out about her real beauty just yet. Plus, I feel that Dutta's going to be the first person to find out what she really looks like. Even if he isn't the only person to see her so, he is going to be one of the first people to find out - he is not going to hear about it from someone else or be second to see how Nakku really looks. But that's just what I think. 
  • I am sure the sisters wont see her. that will be one big twist and will be promoted.
Sorry for the ridiculously long post - this was just once of those crazy episodes. If you think all this is bad in writing, imagine all this running around in my head! 😆

Np! I enjoyed reading it...and replying to it.😉

-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger in us

well agree with u on lot of points like firstly bajji pointing the gun at the teddy bear was silly secondly dutta looked really cute when he was caught gifting the teddy i thought it would be supriyas boy friend but anyhow what actually matters is that the gift chosen by dutta ultimately went to nakku and thirdly nice to see how comfortable nakku and dutta are with each other fourthly he is so protective towards nakku and doesnot like anyone making fun of her looks be it his sisters , sudarshan or salesgirl , afterall he looks at her beyond her physical appearance. fifthly the scene between sethji and bajji was very funny and lastly the blunder of the day which is that diamond bangles are not displayed like this where anyone can access them so easily

I loved that too. No matter what happens or who tries to come in the "way", what's meant to be will happen. And since Tasha are definitely meant to be, no Supriya or the evil trio can stand in the way. The gift chosen by Dutta ultimately went to Nakku - very well said! 😃
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_sarala

-Fivr-  Absolutely brillinat post.

Thank you so much for reading!

I veto your points. I think I missed him call her NAkku that was good but I wish he calls her Nakusha romantically in private. What say.

I think he was being more casual here, hence the use of "Nakku" instead of "Nakusha". When he's feels strong(er) emotions towards Nakusha, like loved or anger or betrayal, he's definitely going to convert back to Nakusha. Plus he didn't call her Nakku while talking TO her - he was talking ABOUT her to Baaji - I feel it felt right for the moment. I think it was more casual - I sort of liked it. It would feel awkward if Dutta would try to maintain this "Nakusha" formality while being teased/defensive. But yeah, when he's talking to Nakku, whether romantically or otherwise, he might revert back to "Nakusha".

Diamond bracelets on a stand and all in one palce store. No separate section for jewellery.

🤣

But kuch bhi ho any palce Datta and Nakku together is OK for us.
Have U noticed one more point. It has not occurred to him to take his sisters who are very modern for shopping. That means he unknowingly regards her higher.
What say.

I've always noticed that while he realizes that his sisters (apparently) love him to bits, he doesn't feel the same about them. He just respects and entertains their enthusiastic love but he doesn't feel very comfortable around them. It's been weeks and yet the only interaction we've seen between Dutta and his sisters was when he came back from the hospital - in the mandir and later when they were oozing love at him at the dinner table. But now, it's all very routine. He sees them at the dinner table where he sees everyone else or at an event - there is no extra attempt to "hang out" with them. So it only makes sense, that now, when he's trying to get something personal like a gift (even though it isn't for someone that he really "loves") he's going to turn to the girl he feels comfortable around - the one who saved his life. That bond I feel is far greater than the one of respect and maybe adoration between Dutta and his sisters. But, then again, I may be completely off here... 😆

-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Excellent post Fivr ...!👏

Agree wid u on almost all the points ...!
Dutta waz luking so cute when embarrassed ..!
😍

One thing I waz really happy bout waz Dutta gifted the teddy to Naku ...
...other wise he could hav passed it on to Pari or Anay ..!

& liked the bonding between Naku & Baaji ....& nw i would like to see Dutta feel jealous of this bonding .. & btw Koyal namer suits Naku ...!

& as a matter of fact , I even like the bonding between Baaji & Sethji ....but i would also luv to see Dutta bonding wid Sethji ....aakhir ko hone wala sala hai ...!😆

Lol! I would love to see them bonding too - Sethji's flaggrant nature would contrast so nicely with Dutta's stern demeanor. Or maybe he's be able to bring the "child" out in Dutta. Either way, I'm waiting to see their interaction too. But until then, Baaji-Sethji it is! 😆

& whoa ..dat freezing stare of Dutta ...me too just  luved it ...!
😍

& yes ..The Mehndi function in the bedroom did luk odd ...& so does diamond bracelets placed openly on the racks ...I guess we just hav ignore it as bloopers .....!