Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Datta Raaz Jaan gaya FF !!!

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Thankyou lTL for todays episode and Aditi for posting videos of u me 😆 for leaving me sleepless tonight. So I came back to my system and this is what Iam doing .

Datta did not have the chance to give the gift to Supriya personally which he could to Nakku though not intentionally. Point to note here is the first gift ever has been presented by Datta to anyone is our Naks.👏

A marathon one coming your way

----------

Nakku is in her home totally in a trance what happened today. She goes into her dream world . Babi retorts at her.

Nakku gets up and is tempted to see her original face and put the dress presented by Datta( I assumed so). She washes her face, puts the chunni  over her and is fida over her beauty. Alla re busy in the mehindi ceremony and she is dreaming of the mehindi on her hands with a big D. In a spur of a moment  she goes to Datta's house. Then she realsies she has gone inside. She immediately enters the kitchen. She thinks over what if Datta come sand sees her. One side of her is wanting to go to Datta with her original face. Other side she is frightened.

In her dilemma she hears some footsteps and she is over whelmed thinking it can be only Datta at that time.

She is about to turn happily then she hears KAla's voice from behind to give her water. Nakku is just horrified.

She doesn't know what to do . Turning totally showing her back to them she says she will give. Her hand is shaking and she gets water in a jug just then Babi enters and tells them Thai lijiye paani.

Kala and Leela drink water and leave.

Babi pulls her into their outhouse and starts hitting her saying "Thum tho hame maar daloge"

Nakku says nothing but silently cries. Babi very angrily puts coal powder( I guess so) on her face.

-------------   

Baaji Raowakes Datta from sleep early in the morning.Datta says "Kya hua"

Baaji says "Bahu aaj aapki sagai hai aapko neend kaisa aaraha hai.Humko tho neend hi nahi aaya"

Nakku laughs from behind. She is as usual with her tray of tea and glasses.

Baaji looks at NAkku and says "Koyal, thum kaho aaj Bahau ka ispecial din hai na"

She nods.

Datta silently looks on and she mixes the tea and hands him one cup. He silently takes it (This scene looks so natural)

Nakku says "Aayi ne aapko nahake jaldi aane ko kaha hai"

She leaves

The sister trio come and make a big hangama as if they have gone midnight to pray for his good life.

-------------

The engagement ceremony is one and as we saw in one of the promos Nakku silently watches with tears and Datta was looking deadly coming down the stairs. After the ceremony I guess Supriya faints.

The doctor comes and Supriyas mom and  others go  with her. Datta looks concerned. The doctor says its only with weakness. Supriya sighs with relief.

Datta comes  inside and all stand up. He asks them to sit. He asks " Abh aapki thabhyat kaisi hai"

She says fine.

-------------------

Everything is settled and the rituals are still on. Datta goes out. He doesn't return till late night.

He seems to be on a high and Baaji takes him silently to his room. Baaji rao comes to the kitchen and asks Nakku to bring ice to the room along with some snacks. He says Bhau is very angry and asked him to go away and so he is sleeping in the other room. He asks her to keep on the table and come back.

A puzzled Nakku takes those things and enters his room. Datta is lying on an easy chair with eyes closed. The room is also dark. She silently puts the light on and with that light he opens his eyes. He shouts light bandh karo. She puts on a dim light.

She puts the things on the table and is about to go away.

He says "Mujhe patha hai thumb hi dar jhaogi. Humari jindagi aise hi hote hai."

Nakku as usual starts off. She says "Sahib main ek bath bholu. Appne aaj jho kiya achcha nahi kiya. Kal aapki shadi hai aur aaj aisa sharabh me dhoobna achcha nahi hai"
He gets up with rage . He says 'Hoe dare you tell me that. Aj thak kisi ne himmat nahi kiya aisa bath karne ki"

Nakku says "Isiliye aap………" she is about to say something and he holds her shoulders and says "Kitni himmat. Aap aurath hi aise hothe hai"

She tries to shrug off. He hold her more tightly and says "Bahut bath bholthe ho lekinn thumhe patha hai mai aajkis karan pee raha roon. Bhashan dhene chale aathi hai"

She says " Kisi bhi kaaran aaj aap is tharah peena bahut galt hai aur itna gussa achcha nahi hai. Aage jakar Supriya thai ko bhi bahut thakleef hogi"

He pushes her hard and tells "You women never try to understand. Only hurt others. You all try to act as if you trust us but actuallya re frightened of us. Just go away. I hate people who are frightened to face the truths. Don't show me your face"

He doesn't notice that Nakku hits against the cupboard and blood comes from her forehead.   He notices and calls for but she runs away from there.

--------------

Next day morning he gets up with a headache and asks Baaji to send word for tea. After knowing  about his head ache the siter trio create a scenes. Aayi also comes there. He doesn't notice Nakku anywhere.

Even during the breakfast he notices she is not there.

Babi goes to out house. U see Nakku with a bandage on her forehead. Babi is scolding her for her careless ness. Actually NAkku tells her mom that she hit her head in the kitchen when she slipped on water on floor.

Nakku watches Datta leaving and then she enters the house. She gives the same answer to Aayi who questions about her bandage.

Even before Datta comes back home Nakku goes back to her house. Datta notices Nakku's absence and indirectly questions Baaji and he informs about her chot when she fell in the kitchen.

The same thing repeats again the next day. In the evening he sees from his window Nakku playing with her brother in the garden. He sighs deeply.

-----------

Next day morning when Babi asks her to come for works she will say she will dust their house and come later. She gets up on the table and starts dusting the fan. Datta enters the room. He silently is glancing at the room and calls her "Nakusha"

She is shocked to see him.  She says  "Sahib and " he tells her "Pehle neeche uthro." After she gets down he tells her "I know you are avoiding to come home when Iam around. Iam sorry for what happened that day"

She silently says "Its OK sahib. Shyad mai hi kuch jayada bhol liya"

Datta says " Ha thumjyada bholdi kyuki thum nahi janthe ho main utna gusse kyuo the"

He holds her hand and pulls her outside and takes her into the garden. He looks all sides and tells her

"Do you know what I came to know that day"

She nods that she doesn't know . He says "Supriya kisi aur se pyaar karthi hai and who ma banne wali hai"

Nakku is startled  and says "What"

He says "Yes. All her family members know. That day the doctor called me to tell secretly. I have enquired and got to know these details. Her parents are forcing her to marry me other wise they have to face consequences. Do we look so scary to others."

Nakku says "Nahi sahib. Aap bahut achcha hai"

Datta continues "In our business we never try to ahrm the innocent and we never paly with others lives. I did not want to reveal to anyone. Even now you are the first one to know"

She asks "Ab kya sahib"

He says "The boy is coming.  I will get their marriage done. After he reaches here I will explain to all. "

She looks at him with al the affection in her eyes.

He looks into her eyes and tells her "Iam really sorry. I was very angry,. I was not angry because they did this to me but they did this because they were frightened of me. I have not loved her and I told her the same. I told her I will be committed and assured her. Inspite of the same she hid all this from me"

Nakku is looking at him as if she is seeing a new person.

He asks her " Why are you looking at me like that"

She says "Aap tho Dev maanush hai sahib."

He smiles and says "Nakusha mujhe bahut bura laga ki meri vajah se thumko chot lagi" He touches her forehead and she closes her eyes with mesmerism.

He tells her "U wer avoiding me – so I thought I will tell U the truth."

He adds "Nakusha you know I can bear anything but not betrayal of trust. I just cant control if somebody doesn't trust the way I trust them"

He says that and leaves from there

---------

My  question to Datta bhau

IF U could not take the truth of Supriya so easily how will you handle

1. Sister trio
  2. Sudharshan
  3. Aay( If our guesses are right she could be the probable mystery person)
  4. Nakusha( Of all whom U trust is not koyal as you are thinking. She is pari)

So guys that was all I could press my fingers onto. Excuse my spelling misatkes

Goodnight  🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesum prediction Sarala...👏👏
4 nw i will say prediction ..!
& i really hope this all happens as u hav written ....!
Gosh i so wanna get sups out of the house ...!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
very nice sarala...u have nicely thought out what could happen over the next few episodes. btw dont stop the other FF...after datta comes to know abt naku's beauty wala. i am really looking forward to that one.
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice supriya's pregnant 😆 i luv reading ur updates u get everything out of da way in one update wish dat happens in the serial
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
abhi sarala yeh bhi bata do how will tasha story move after sups is out of the picture.
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice FF hun, you gonna carry on? 😉
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwies!! really cute, i just love your writing, doo cont soon :D
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah guys lets wait till what happens in the serial. Lets check if it will go in the lines predicted.
Iam somehow have a wierd feeling that the raaz is something to do with Sups only.
Kya khayal hai..
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome...as my daughter would say.......

I hope it happens along these lines...I particularly enjoyed the part where Dutta keeps missing Naku when she is not hovering around him.
k_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey the first part of the prediction was correct to some extent. Babi is a real check guard for NAkku again and again.
Nakku is having a crush on Datta to an extent taht she is assuming he will be lattoo on her beauty. I think they are showing that a lot only to prove her wrong.
Edited by k_rocks - 14 years ago