Members Lounge

classic black and white indian movies

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

slumdogwarrior

slumdogwarrior

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I have seen an old classic black and white Indian movie a few years ago, I sometimes hear a song from it being played on Manchester's Asian sound radio - the song ( a happy love song) is sung by a well known Indian actor, singing  to his co star (who he's trying to romance)  - whilst he's rowing his small boat in  the film - she is also in another small boat whilst he's singing to her, (I'm not too sure, but she may have been working / harvesting crops in the movie/film in other parts of the film.  Please if there is anyone who knows what this film is called I would be very grateful, this movie has been shown on British television more than once in the past, so that's why I assume it's an old classic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "classic black and white indian movies" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top