Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

Laugh.  Pagal ki tarah  (That is our halat)

🤣

I am loosing my mind over Crapini

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Nor did I but what question annoyed me more was whether DM had the tea or not! 😆😆😆

LOL niki this question came also to my mind LOL , but stupid Cvs didn't show as usal , but at least he took the cup of tea na ,  he was missing the tea that's why he didn't ask her to take the cup back , LOL , he is just a sweet duffod 😳😳😳

Edited by tunisian - 14 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the well written update, I only skip the part with monghi and company.

Plz CV can you let santo have her own opinion. Before the leap it was nanaji way of life for Santo and now is baa way. Santo is doing all this based on the book of Baa verison of Maa.

Maulik is really disgusting, to know the man married to your sister is having extra marital affairs and don't say anything.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I need a break not because of the way santo is acting but there are just too many tracks and none coming to an end.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Nor did I but what question annoyed me more was whether DM had the tea or not! 😆😆😆

Yes he might have has it when Santu left the room..he was as shocked to see the TEA after 10long years🤣🤣Wouldnt he like to see if she still has that magic added in the tea😉
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Niki..

My heart goes out to Suraj, him telling Santu that he hoped she would come back and make DM happy.. Aaaaw he is such a sweetheart.. Even he knows that DM loves Santu but Santu still can't see it..😭

Wow DM pulling Santu close was yummy.. Any excuse to be closer, after all of Santu's actions DM still says he doesn't hate her but is disappointed, he is so in love!! DM made me laugh though, he said i still don't share a relationship with my children but will protect.. that means he still doesn't want to be unfair to Santu.. Oh my how cute..

When Baa and DM was speaking it was as though Baa was indirectly telling him that you are only back because of Santu..

Bachari Toral hope she doesn't miscarry but that jaaribooti that Champa was talking about is lethal stuff most likely prescribed by Cruella!! Actually maybe Ana's animal doctor is back.. i mean we are seeing loads of comeback of baddies.. Apart from Cruella who else would want HiRal to lose their child??

missmango thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone
just was thinking abou the soup that toral ate. Do you guys think that Khemi had something to do with it? and if so than do you think that Santu will be able to prove it? God, I'm so confused over this one. The soup obviously has something to do with the pregnancy, because of the way the camera was focused on it....ahhh!😕
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It has to be Khemi.... somehow Santu might save Toral now and when the next time Khemi attempts it, she will be caught
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update.Now I don't take the 'Kasht" of watching the episode.The live update and then the detailed written one is enough.CVs tried to introduce many other romantic tracks in this serial but they all flopped.Hiten Khemi, Shashank Kaddu, Kaddu Sandeep etc. Now this new romantic track between Sarung Monghi or Sarung Birwa( not sure which two will eventually pair)is another flop idea.The one and only romance we are all interested in is Sanraj. OK may be Kanji with some other girl would have been worth watching too.All the others are a waste.Besides when DM used to run the office and Nanaji worked for him, it all seemed natural and authentic.DM portrayed a shrewd no nonsense  diamond merchant very well.Nanaji also looked like an experienced worker.Now these two Monghi and Birwa team look comical.Birwa is shown to be a female version of DM in his early days but she is no where close to that.Monghi from no stretch of the imagination looks like an experienced diamond worker.They have lost it completely!!!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well let's see how the drama with mom and son tomorrow will unfold.
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update Nikki, well written, no need to see the episode too👍🏼
Birangi who cares😵
Toral having pain...Khemi behind can be a good proff😡
😡Poor Suraj...DM not hate but Disappointment🤓 🤗

So many track, so many against one😡
Santu is Kali maa, Durga maa, Vaishnu maa, Parvati maa... She is all in one who will save the bond of M-evil clan

Khemi, Bird brain, Moti, Maulik, Sandeep, Sarang... We need 3 more for making RAVAN😈

!!!RAMAYAN VS MAHABHARAT CAN BEGIN !!!😆