Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821aranayanib1nduNishithmvatsaazminamprabhamchhedashaila_psoujik27Shahinakhniki_pndevila10pandey1nungakakaakshtha19swarajgirzeestar1ER_ER_YAanilamistrypassetempsmins4uchowdhury_rinigehna2004rudmilas3chaudhmegha.prita7482cloudzArsha85zarinecrazyballnanda_gopasushavviviraf4uSri_NidhikripsySun-Loveelgeeahutaswa291vkalusanrajloverKhaLidaHhamsghdaddysgirl786tunisianGauri22sam78sihukuttapucimbasoap-criticLuv-ShonitRuhani..nuttycleosoni-zeeJes75bumtrinketfuzzyfaceapknfjholkweetrockstar-SilverFlames-anna44sweetshabashbipashauknaik99Roarkneela226minuuammoosstranger2roseAnu-Reddy*Piku*meghapartiPachu.Ppyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 23rd Feb" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikki...very disappinted in DM & Santu ...
Why does santu have to shove off Suraj as he wass the only one who has a true love and care for his father and mother too...Today he lost all the respect he had for Santu ......

I hope Toral will not have miscarriage this time....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlovertunisianbumtrinketnikita_88

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nikki for the wonderful update!!!
My hear goes out to SurajCryHugHe is the one who is not selfish and thing about his father even though DM didn't keep any relationship with him or Suraj didn't have his father appearance to guide him.   He understands why DM did everything. Aww Suraj is all grown up.  His older siblings should learn something from him.

I wonder who is poisoning Toral's soup to  make her have miscarriages. Confused I think its Khemi!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004rudmilasanrajloversoni-zeebumtrinketsg08ammoosnikita_88

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikita.

Now they are starting one more parallel track about Toral's miscarraiges without closing the Maulik-Sandy flesh trade track. Super Santu will try to solve them all simaltaneously and in the process butting heads with each and every member in the family.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rudmilasanrajlovertunisiananna44ammoosnikita_88

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Good update Nikita...you really did a good job with it ...

to tell u the truth .... i get more disheartened with every passing episode   ....all they show is everyone hating Santu more and now too DM has joined them ....why do the CVs have to screw up the serial like this ....i dont understand DM is ready to trust n protect the family who actually split the house n fight amongst each other , but not ready to think why Santu is doin all this knowing deep in his heart that she hasnt committed the murder .....liked Ba today even though she is not with Santu she pointed out to DM the facts ....

For a moment there i thot something mite happen between Santu n DM ...but disappointment again Disapprove

A heart breaking scene between suraj n santu ...soo sad Cry

Unhappy Disapprove Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rudmilatunisiansg08soni-zeeanna44nikita_88

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki! Not too bad today, was it? LOL Apart from the beginning nonsense that is.

For a moment today when Hiral were talking I thought the tubelight must have gone off in their brain that this is not normal miscarriages. But no. Ermm Now that Hiten and Santu are about to have their fight about what happened to Toral, whoever is responsible is going to find a way to blame Santu for it, I guess. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jes75anna44nikita_88

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Its definitely Khemi who is responsible for Toarals miscarriages doesnt want another waaris in the house besides her Krishna .......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08anna44

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Everyone will hate Santu to the core and one fine day Santu sloves all the problem in a minute and she is si trouble and the M clam wake up..

Thanks Niki..

I strongly feel Santu is gonna end up in hospital bed soon

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rudmilatunisiansoni-zeeJes75anna44...RamonaG....nikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top