Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged

This is on the request of Abanti therefore I would feel pleased to delicate this post to you babes. I have got much to do which really irritates me as I love writing Siddhi posts Embarrassed

'..that I forced you to place instead of the rose petals you planned'

22nd Feb

'this journey has respect, understanding and hope to fulfill this relation from my side however my actions have vanished the love, esteem, consideration that have formed to hatred coming from you'

Mr. Siddhanth Modi firmly wraps his fingers on his bride's Ms. Riddhima Gupta wrist and takes steps into the marriage, in which he finds no luminosity but darkness.

-Hamesha Tumko Chaha. It was beautiful and magical. The pain boundaries surrounded around left the deep affect in us Siddhima admires.

Sid- his hurtful expressions were not masked and blended in the mixture bliss and love.  They spoke the volume of what his bleeding heart really felt. His silent and irate face gawked at her after passing through the emotional bonds of the promises he committed to shanky. Sid did want answers, answers to why she has no dependence on him. Is he really not this accomplished? The teary Ridhima stared and secretly admired his decency for overlooking her idiotic actions and the respect he held for her dad. The drizzling flowers touched them with the warmth of affection of family and friends. Sid and Riddhima garlanded eachother and her eyes avoided contact. She was trapped into thoughts about the past memories and she dropped an aspect of the memories that lies in her heartbeat, the imagery of Armaan and her. Mr Modi notices and clandestinely stole and hides it away in the fabric of his wedding outfit. Riddhima gazes stunningly at Sid as he hands the photo back to her. He is symbolizing his respect for her love towards Armaan. Sid wasn't going to allow any hatred wall shatter those judgments. He knows she is wounded in love but what resentment he holds currently is reasonable.

The couple performed the rituals taking in the vows and Riddhima unintentionally allowed the memory of him fall in the fire. She tries to fight the fire and a broken smile forms her face, as she perceives the burn mark. Riddhima rests it close to her heart. Sid gazes beside her. He sensed the pain and the admiration of something precious. What? He didn't question. Riddhima walks lifeless for the saat phere but her body covers her with weakness of the painful heart that has really stop beating properly for her. Sid, her protector, the god sent gift of an angel secures her in his arms and caries the phere. Riddhima affections glance at him understanding that he will insecure in her unbalance steps in this life journey. He fills her maag and places the mangalsutra officially declaring to the whole world she is now his responsibility; his wedded wife and Riddhima sadly burning away the memories of her Armaan and slowly wishing them goodbye by pouring the ashes symbolized her step and devotion towards Sid has a wife but always her respect and love that still lies in her heart for Armaan. Sid, who decided to stay away from the moment, admires her from the distance.  Riddhima touches Sid's feet accepting the marriage dil se. Sid for a second forgetting the hatred confronts her by placing his arm around her and taking her away.

The bidaai moment was emotional. Even my words won't be enough to explain it. The tears of parents and sisters dissolving away in the warmth of the hugs and finally Mr. Modi drove away in the car with his wifey Mrs. Modi. [Fast-forward] the anger had growled back as he reflected it again in his statement to Naina's comment 'lift your bride' the words burden, marriage were clear enough to add the equation that Sid was directly passing to Ridhima however he picked up the apologetic Ridhima in his arms suddenly his steps stumbled worrying everyone but he held her securely and locked.

The rest was filled with teasing for Sid and comforting words from Angie to Riddhima who felt anxious. Angie exists. Naina takes JP away and the angry look that Sid gives. He shuts the door with a stern look perturbing her .

23rd Feb

(EDITTED)

I have been inspired by Poco's masterpiece for this part of my writing specially the bleeding heart. The perfect two words to describe Sid's feelings.

'In case you failed to notice, In case you failed to see, this is my heart, bleeding before you'

'So no matter how much you try, it's going to take time to heal, it's about my heart that's bleeding not about some uneasy feelings'

An anxious Riddhima gazes as Sid takes steps towards her with the expressions of a angry husband.  There were some invisible strings that squeezed her heart making her feeling uneasy. The guilt bordered her again. He recalled all the moments from the first meeting o her committing suicide attempt of his wife. Sid stops and stands in front of her. The hurtful appearance didn't leave his face and the shades of pain kept getting stronger. Riddhima unable to glance at his wounded-self closes her eyes.  Why? Was she worried about being near him? Or did she want all this withdraw, all the tenderness, guiltiness, everything that surrounded her that made her weedy. She opens her eyes feeling the same presence and noticed Sid picking up a pillow with the motive of leaving the room, leaving her after giving an expressionless look. It was stern and cold. It didn't hold the affection it once did. No more.  Even bitterness could be felt clearly in his words as he avoided her rightfulness question in a way 'where are you going' with the cold response 'another room'

[Fast-forward]
Sid takes his irritation out on the punching bag considering it being the key to the lock which will catch away all the pain.  The wounded, hushed, poignant Riddhima lies on the bed listening to how her husband is taking his fury out. She slowly closes her eyes hoping for a new start to this relation that will have no sign of twinge, betrayal, and detestation.

--'Why are you avoiding me' the next morning had the same detestation atmosphere. He didn't change leaving her with no choice to keep the same. Riddhima walks in the room and sees Sid getting ready. He begins to leave seeing her. She gives him a call, she wants to talk, but he was not interested and firmly told her it. Riddhima didn't give up. She comes face to face with him in the hospital. Naina sensed the tension that rose but she overlooked it as paddy mommy shows up asking for pag-phera taking her daughter in arms. Sid comes on Riddhima being her boss and leaves feeling his temper reaching its peak. [Fast-forward] He explodes slightly at the basketball court and her steps in make it worse. She came to confront him but things didn't go well. He complained, questioned, asked for answers? Why should we talk? Why should I? You didn't have slight faith me that you were ready to give your life away. You really consider me this pointless? I don't want to believe you? This sindoor, mangalsutra having no meaning? This marriage is worthless for you? I don't care anymore; from now on it's about what I think.  It's my house, my life 'my rules' and he storms out leaving a sadden Riddhima behind.

Riddhima silently speaks to herself that even if this marriage is a compromise, she still believes in it. She wants to make it work but with his help. She wants to move on in life. She may not be able to accept him easily like she had with the marriage but she wants to give it try. She needs him, his support.

--Asthu.

Edited by Asthuox - 23 February 2010 at 2:10pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sohrobkillerrabitsanjanamishraSarah4evaMagicalKashkweetrockstarIshiamysterieuxAngelic_J-bhootni-PragzieAmeresSofnanyctophiliamusic_l0ver036LennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'..I have to walk on the thorns...' 22-23/02" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

killerrabit

killerrabit

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
this is sumthing so beauitful..... waiting for the next update.... n i request u plzz write these always..... absolute beauty.... stunning.... i m out ov words....

Edited by killerrabit - 23 February 2010 at 12:03pm

Sarah4eva

IF-Dazzler

Sarah4eva

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Stunning.. Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have no words.. written so touchingly!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
This is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Like always , a beautiful and moving piece of literature.

Love and luck always,Hug

God bless you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

I am rendered speechless!!!! Why did god not bless me with such writing skills that could weave a spell over its reader's?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shockalotTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_J

I am rendered speechless!!!! Why did god not bless me with such writing skills that could weave a spell over its reader's?LOL

God blessed you with a beautiful heart and a lovely ticklish sense of humour. That is much better than a zillion talents put together in this world.

Edited by Pocahontas - 23 February 2010 at 12:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess1Angelic_JSofna

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess1TheBlackJaguar

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Angelic_J

God blessed you with a beautiful heart and a lovely ticklish sense of humour. That is much better than a zillion talents out together in this world.

Don't praise me too much or else I might khiskhao KW from right under your noseTongue 

P.S - Thank YouHug Dil SeHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess1SofnaTheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top