Written Update ~23rd Feb ~ bhaad me jaye ye shadi - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
@ Hina,
Yeah... it will be interesting if Leher declares her love first. But she seems like a typical middle class girl- very conscious of society, family reputation, gender roles etc.... So I doubt she will do that. Unless she is pushed to a corner...

Bechara Abeer... am not expecting any ligh-hearted epi immediately... this is going to take time to cool. But Abeer also looked furious! So may be he will say something to booda?

Some article mentioned a woman from Madhav's past coming into the show. So are we saying goodbye only to Rashmi? Is Madhav going to be around?

Shuklain's retort to Madhav about kis janam ka badhla and all sounds awful, but it does capture the problems in India. To balance one's duties to parents, and one's expectations about love and marriage from spouse is really hard. Someone/something has to give... Looks like here it will be Madhav's happiness.

In TN's case, his mom is a pain. But his wife understands that and keeps quiet. So TN's world is at peace... Rashmi would have kept quiet too I guess if Madhav had controlled his parents more... Such blatant insults on one's parents, no woman will be able to take. Nor should be expected to.

I was hoping we will get a fun Holi epi since this show is set in Lucknow. Will we? How can they have fun when a marriage has just been cancelled? Shucks... wish the CVs sort the mess quickly... I wanna see Raunaq Singh aka Abeer Bajpayi dance!😃
i m so tnkful to creatives to write ssuch a strong character of rashmi wich is hard to find on tv....
everything is fine, my onl problem is how they typecast the bongs and i am sure punjabis feel d same way.   plz producers, bong dad's dont roam about wearing dhotis, they used to 50 yrs back, not now,
Thank God, atleast they spell kokkata properly not weird ekta kapoor way.
This is probably the first time that EVERYONE'S actually glad a love-marriage broke 😆