msvinetha21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
how can he interfere between husband and wife..... and jija saala...

this is very rude of daddaji.. not at all happy

Edited by msvinetha21 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No, this time he is trying to resolve the issue, in the precap he talk to Aksh dad and the conversation was hidden..so it means he will plot something to make them realize their responsibilities and what they mean to each other..he could see that both wanted to stay together , both were longing for each other but their egos were coming esp. Naitik, looks like he wants NAitik to realize his mistake..
samanoosama thumbnail
Hope so. Am watching just now. Looks like he's upto smething.
Lucyyy thumbnail
i agree with you! this is not a proper way to handle things.....i think that maybe that really shouldnt have shown this!! overall i jsut feel bad for nadini! so sad...
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dada was right...
aksara will be back but only when nartik realizes his mistake....cause till now he is behaving like a spoiled brat....and not like a hubby....

if aksara had stayed back today...nartik will kick her out when they have another fight....his behavior should change....

poorvi3012 thumbnail
its hight time someone make naitik realize his mistake, and who better than daddajee. hopefully he will make naitik realize what he has done and bring akshara back with all due respect
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pj52

No, this time he is trying to resolve the issue, in the precap he talk to Aksh dad and the conversation was hidden..so it means he will plot something to make them realize their responsibilities and what they mean to each other..he could see that both wanted to stay together , both were longing for each other but their egos were coming esp. Naitik, looks like he wants NAitik to realize his mistake..

Yes i agree wid u completely
kya pta daddaji ke dimag mein kya kya chal rha hai..
letz hope for the best.!