Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
hey guyz u me aur tv-news24 featured lagi tujse lagan segment in 2 days epi....it ws gud...it hs mishal raheja's ,mahi n ashka goradia's  interviews....

here r d links...enjoy...

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=105163

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=105172

alternatve links

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=105162

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=105171

hope u all lk it...Smile

Edited by aaditti7 - 23 February 2010 at 6:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414sihuIrikaLovesKMH-Ritz-Dew-drop-Fivr-sana786asindhyaa.RockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LTL-u me aur tv(stacast interview)...links inside" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
thanks...im in office so cant watch. but im dying of curiosity. so can anyone watch and tell me?

k_rocks

Groupbie

k_rocks

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
MY tho mar hi gaya. Thankyou sooooooooooooooooo much for the videos.
U made my day aditti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Kshreya main thumhe kya bathaoo. Wow it was simply what we were waiting for.
In short Datta has scolded or rather pushed Nakku so badly because of his anger that she fell and got hurt(I got from what followed)
Nakku is so frightened after the incedent she doesnt go to the house. Then what exactly they show is he is going into the outhouse. Our Kudi is dusting the fan standing on a table. Datta asks her to get down( All in mute). He holds her hand( My heartbeat  has been missed) and comes to applogise in his angry manner to take her out to tell the reason for his earlier behaviour.
SO havent we got something great in store.
Party 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateekshstranger2roseRockChicGirl

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanxxxxxxx a loooooooooooooooot. I have no words to express my feelings. I just want to say that whoever has sketched the character of Datta Patil, the person needs a big round of applause and a hats-off from me, and I like to add here that Mishaal has done full justice to this role. Clap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuadits7

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_sarala

Kshreya main thumhe kya bathaoo. Wow it was simply what we were waiting for.
In short Datta has scolded or rather pushed Nakku so badly because of his anger that she fell and got hurt(I got from what followed)
Nakku is so frightened after the incedent she doesnt go to the house. Then what exactly they show is he is going into the outhouse. Our Kudi is dusting the fan standing on a table. Datta asks her to get down( All in mute). He holds her hand( My heartbeat  has been missed) and comes to applogise in his angry manner to take her out to tell the reason for his earlier behaviour.
SO havent we got something great in store.
Party 

OMG! really...HE seeks her out..? holds her hand and apologizes and even explains himself. gosh! now im dying to watch it...i want to go home and its not even lunch time. Cry
btw datta spoke so much...explained himself and all that. he's exhausted his quote of words for the whole month. LOL

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanxxxxxxx a loooooooooooooooot. I have no words to express my feelings. I just want to say that whoever has sketched the character of Datta Patil, the person needs a big round of applause and a hats-off from me, and I like to add here that Mishaal has done full justice to this role. Clap 

yes thats true...mishal really has a grip on the character. as if he was born to play this role. hats off to him!Clap

yoyo2

Goldie

yoyo2

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
hi,, please give us a direct link to these vids, would really be thankful ,,,

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.